Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS fender, driver side mirror, 87 Logic Module

CS fender, driver side mirror, 87 Logic Module

Deer just hit my car this last weekend, damaged the driver's side fender and destroyed the mirror. Would like a CS fender that has the holes for the ground effects. Not worried about the color of the mirror as long as it's not cracked or chipped really bad.

Also looking for an 87 LM.

I've got feelers out for these parts already, but I thought I would post on here just in case someone has some stuff lying around they'd like to sell.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Re: CS fender, driver side mirror, 87 Logic Module

PM Sent

Thanks Adam, responding now.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster

i have a set of mirrors , if i dont here from the guy how said he wants them in a couple days ill let you know.

turbo addict

what kind of 87 lm?

assuming you need a remote and not an electric one or a t-top mirror.........there are 3 lefts possible

I have the left remote NOS #4299533

1987-89 mirrors are all the same

Quote Originally Posted by csomni View Post
    i have a set of mirrors , if i dont here from the guy how said he wants them in a couple days ill let you know.
    I have one coming, but let me know if you end up having them still and what you want for them. Please PM me when you find out. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by OmniLuvr View Post
    what kind of 87 lm?
    Well, I don't know the kind other than a turbo 87 LM.

Quote Originally Posted by martin kolner View Post
    assuming you need a remote and not an electric one or a t-top mirror.........there are 3 lefts possible

I have the left remote NOS #4299533

1987-89 mirrors are all the same
    Well this is for a 2 door L-body, sorry. I should have been more specific, assumed too much.

Hybrid booster

How soon do you need the LM? I have a stock one from an 87 Shelby Z, but I wouldn't be able to ship it out for about a month. It could go out on 5/21/12.

Quote Originally Posted by csomni View Post
    Well, I have a situation. I had and extra driver's mirror, but tonight I found out that the driver's mirror on my GLHS is hosed. If yours is still available, how much would you want for it, and can I paypal you and you ship it to Jon?

Unless of course someone knows how to fix the floppy mirror problem?

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

i found a charger 2.2 in the J yard

would that have the correct fender? i think its an 81 or 82....

Fenders changed slightly in '83 along with the cowl and A-pillar. I'm told they can be trimmed to fit though.

I'd prefer an 84 or newer fender if possible. About the mirrors, still looking for the drivers and will buy a set if necessary.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    I'd prefer an 84 or newer fender if possible. About the mirrors, still looking for the drivers and will buy a set if necessary.
    Jon, I have a few mirrors on my parts cars, but wont be able to pull one till saturday.

turbo addict

Well, I don't know the kind other than a turbo 87 LM
    i can think of 4, 87 l-body log, 87 glhs, 87 big body car log, 87 other shelby cars... if you were going to socket it, i wouldnt want an l-body, if you were lookin for a t2, i wouldnt want a log cal?

or did u want a pm?

i can think of 4, 87 l-body log, 87 glhs, 87 big body car log, 87 other shelby cars... if you were going to socket it, i wouldnt want an l-body, if you were lookin for a t2, i wouldnt want a log cal?

or did u want a pm?
    he wants an 87 TII logic module, from a factory TII car with 87 electronics. so that would be from a 87 csx, 87 shelby lancer, or 87 shelby daytona t2

turbo addict

that makes more sense...

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    Jon, I have a few mirrors on my parts cars, but wont be able to pull one till saturday.
    That sounds good Jay. I'll take them as long as they aren't all banged up. :-)

or did u want a pm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    he wants an 87 TII logic module, from a factory TII car with 87 electronics. so that would be from a 87 csx, 87 shelby lancer, or 87 shelby daytona t2
    Sorry for my ignorance and lack of clarity. Yes, juggy is correct. Looking to take a TII LM from one of the Shelby cars and socket it. Got one coming, but would like a spare. Not sure what I'm gonna do about a fender. They're getting hard to find, well locally.

turbo addict

well if you are just going to socket it, then i have an 87 t1 computer id sell cheap, im trying to keep my t2's around for who knows what. i believe 87 t1's should be the same internally for socketing purposes. il take a pic of it, out of its housing, maybe someone could tell you if itll work for what you need it to...

well if you are just going to socket it, then i have an 87 t1 computer id sell cheap, im trying to keep my t2's around for who knows what. i believe 87 t1's should be the same internally for socketing purposes. il take a pic of it, out of its housing, maybe someone could tell you if itll work for what you need it to...
    I am not sure if a T1 87 LM will work, this is something that has been asked before but I don't know the answer. Rob or Cordes may know for sure. Honestly, I'll take whatever will work, but I was under the impression that the LM had to be a TII LM, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    I am not sure if a T1 87 LM will work, this is something that has been asked before but I don't know the answer. Rob or Cordes may know for sure. Honestly, I'll take whatever will work, but I was under the impression that the LM had to be a TII LM, but who knows?
    certain ones already have the hardware built in. others dont....just check the # and date

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast