Thread: I bought a storage locker full of Shelby Turbo parts hardware and trim items.

Mitsu booster

I bought a storage locker full of Shelby Turbo parts hardware and trim items.

Have you heard about or see "STORAGE WARS" on TV or any of the other spin off shows? Well I just recently bought a 14' X 50' storage locker that contains a lot of Shelby Charger parts. Engine parts, one complete turbo engine, lots of interior parts, seats, 4 sets of 4 bolt alloy wheels one set of five bolts and a little bit of everything else. I will post pictures soon. Is this the right place to talk about this. just joined the forum and am not sure how to get the word out on the parts. Need to move them quickly and would be interested in somebody buying the entire lot of stuff.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: I bought a storage locker full of Shelby Turbo parts hardware and trim items.

When you get pics, post up in the for sale section. Nice find,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

Re: I bought a storage locker full of Shelby Turbo parts hardware and trim items.

red/silver shelby charger 1985?

Got an idea of who used to own this thing. If anyone remembers V6 Josh who used to like to run from the police and crash into houses. Have a feeling this might be his buddys car.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by carpeddler@aol.com View Post
    Have you heard about or see "STORAGE WARS" on TV or any of the other spin off shows? Well I just recently bought a 14' X 50' storage locker that contains a lot of Shelby Charger parts. Engine parts, one complete turbo engine, lots of interior parts, seats, 4 sets of 4 bolt alloy wheels one set of five bolts and a little bit of everything else. I will post pictures soon. Is this the right place to talk about this. just joined the forum and am not sure how to get the word out on the parts. Need to move them quickly and would be interested in somebody buying the entire lot of stuff.
    Do you have an ebay account so we can see your "feedback"? It's not easy to open an account and start selling items.

Quote Originally Posted by j4278h View Post
    red/silver shelby charger 1985?

Got an idea of who used to own this thing. If anyone remembers V6 Josh who used to like to run from the police and crash into houses. Have a feeling this might be his buddys car.
    He must be the son of "Hot Rod Moore" in St. Louis. He had drivers licenses revoked in about 40 states.