Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T $1000.00 or part out.

Mitsu booster

Re: 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T $1000.00 or part out.

Cam gears: sold, Valve covers: sold, Ac bracket: sold, Belt tensioner bracket: sold, Exhaust mani: sold, Lifter disks: sold, Retainers: sold

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Honestly, a 2.4 SRT swap would be the best thing that could happen to that car IMHO
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

Mitsu booster

I owned a 93 Iroc R/T back in 2003 and sold it. When I joined the Army in 2005 I bought a new orange SRT-4 and that was the most fun I ever had in a turbo car. I sold it a year later and then deployed. When I got home in 2009 I bought another orange 05 SRT-4 and loved it but sold it a year later. I drove my 98 mustang get around for a while and when I started missing the turbo I bought a 91 Talon TSI AWD. I put a lot of work in it and made 450whp it ran high 11's in the 1/4 and was awesome to drive daily. Every sense I have been a 2.4 and (please don't flame me) DSM guy. I love the TIII but the 2.4 has such a better aftermarket and can be found in multiple cars..

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10...killertsi.html

Um, so what's the deal with this car? From Cindy's first post, it seems like this car is stolen?

edit: ok, so it wasn't this car - same seller, and point of me questioning still applies.
    Last edited by J&H Ryan; 04-19-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

That's not even the same car as he is trying to sell here. This car came from a guy in Alabama. The other thread was about a car from Wisconsin, and I guess he and Jackson worked that all out in the end. So don't go messing up this poor guy's thread with crazy accusations. You know how rumors fly around the forums!!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

I only posted a question - from a thread you started - where he is said to be untrustworthy - by you. If you don't think people should know this, why did you post it?
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Mitsu booster

Well, the funny thing is that before I pissed off Tony (previous senior admin) that thread was about 10 pages long with pics of text between Jackson and I which proved my defense. Now it looks like that thread was edited to make me look bad sense I busted Tony out and proved he was scamming a nice guy. I actually paid Jackson off for that car even though I feel I won the argument of work that was promised and part of the final price agreement not getting done. I still have those text message screen shots on photobucket. In Cindy's defense, she posted all that stuff before she knew me and was mearly defending her friend. I let that grudge go very quickly because I would defend my friends also.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

This car is getting all the TIII parts sold and I am keeping the shell for a 2.4 SRT build. I have two people right now that have first dibs on the parts but whatever is left will be posted.
    Last edited by KillerTSI; 04-20-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Mitsu booster

Seriously, you need to stop. I retracted my post VOLUNTARELY! Jackson has nothing to do with this thread so leave his name out of your sellings! And as for Facebook it is the facts that I posted, I had the money to buy your car considering I paid the same amount for my car I bought the sammmmmeeeee dang day, photo evidence there. So before this blows out of proportion I think the administrators on here need to lock this thread or remove all the posts that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SALE!

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTSI View Post

[/COLOR]This car is getting all the TIII parts sold and I am keeping the shell for a 2.4 SRT build. I have two people right now that have first dibs on the parts but whatever is left will be posted.
    No need for any further discussion since the car is not for sale.

aaaaand I don't have mod powers in this forum. Regardless, let the thread die before the guy with the powers comes along to lock it please.

Mitsu booster

Can you delete the thread for me please? I didn't realize pnktona retracted her post so mine have been edited to not show the Facebook BS.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTSI View Post
    Can you delete the thread for me please? I didn't realize pnktona retracted her post so mine have been edited to not show the Facebook BS.
    Someone will be along shortly to do such. Until then let's not post in here any longer.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Thread closed.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12