I was asked the other day if there were any plans to have the other circlips/retaining rings/snap rings for the NP 4xx & 5xx transmissions remade. Like anything it comes down to $ and if there is a market for these I will make it happen. Will be some differences this time around though. There will be a 50% pre-commited deposit on these before approval is made for production. As before I will not ask for payment up front but if you sign your name to the list, then you had better be ready to put your $ where your mouth is and follow through. I will be contacting the company tomorrow and getting a quote. Pricing is not known but it should be within the same range as before, IF the 50% mark is exceeded the price will be lower because I will place a larger order and that will bring the price per unit down. All up to the community and whether or not you want this to happen...

Same details as before:

US company, US made. NOS example was used as the measuring template to ensure accurate dimensions.

This is used to retain the sealed ball bearing on the pinion shaft. OEM pn 6500315

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ring6500315.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	38525