Thread: Carlisle - who's coming and where are you staying?

boostaholic

Carlisle - who's coming and where are you staying?

Please excuse me if someone else made a thread about this, I didn't see it.

I'm going down with my girlfriend that weekend, We'll leave here (RI) probably friday early AM and get to the fairgrounds Friday morning and Sat, and head back north on Sunday. I've been there twice before, in 07 and 09. I used to go with Allpar but I'd like to know if there's going to be a TM tent. I'll be taking my 85 Konvertible.

What hotel do you dudes stay at?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I just realized I'm posting this 3.5 months in advance.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Garrett booster

Re: Carlisle - who's coming and where are you staying?

input here would be great. ive done saturday only and looking to do 3 days this year with my spirit rt

boostaholic

I'm trying to make plans already. It's kind of hard to get time off work.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

i going to try for that show this year

Allpar = Dead haha

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

3.5 months out is not too early to plan, hotels in Carlisle fill up quick. I'll be going this year as usual. I will have my 86 GLHS there and maybe my R/T as well, not sure yet.
    [B]Scott[/B] 86 GLHS #408 88 Shadow ES 92 Spirit R/T 04 SRT-4

turbo addict
    I'll be camping at the fairgrounds. Look for my spots to come buy some parts! Somewhere in rows L thru O! Maybe bringing the Charger too, who knows.

I want to bring my 89 black csx[IMG][/IMG]

Hybrid booster

I'll be there camping (;

boostaholic

Cool. Anyone know of a cheap dumpy hotel? I'm just going to stay with my girlfriend for a night or two. I'll pay for a nicer one too but cheaper is better.

Hybrid booster

There's a few round and about, but they fill up fast.
    I always camped. It's a shame, though. The new camping lot is crappy compared to the old one before the army sucked up the land.

Garrett booster

july 6 - july 8...i'm trying to get my black r/t here from Illinois, if that happens i'll be there hopefully. its not show quality or anything but it'd be cool to have it there.

boostaholic

My car isn't show quality either. Every time I've gone there I put my car in the show. It's easier than trying to find a parking spot elsewhere and sometimes cheaper too.

Hybrid booster

Staying at the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg. Will be there Friday and Saturday.
    Have to head back Saturday evening because I work Sunday...

boostaholic

Booked the Best Western in Middletown. We'll head out 'round 3am Friday so we'll be there in time for the fairgrounds opening. We're gonna stay til sunday AM. I hope there's a TM Tent!