Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting out of turbo dodges. Clearance sale.

Garrett booster

Getting out of turbo dodges. Clearance sale.

Date: 21st March 2012
    Username: Username
    Full Name:Jarrod Walker
    City, State, Zip: Orange, ca 92869
    Price: Prices do not include shipping, or special packaging, unless noted. Price is negotiable on some items so feel free to shoot out an offer.

If you are covering your shipping, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIPPING YOU WOULD LIKE, otherwise I'll just do parcel USPS, or priority post, whatever would be cheaper for your item.

Since I no longer own a TD it's time to clear out all the stuff I was saving for random projects.

I'll list everything, and then post photos. I took them in groups, so the prices are for the individual items not everything in the photo. If you want more pics, let me know. All items are used unless otherwise noted.

2 - 2 piece intake manifolds with throttle bodies and fuel rails and wiring harnesses, 1 has DSM injectors in it, but they could use some work, so first buyer gets em free.- $200 each
    1 - 2 piece intake manifold that was frankensteined for some weird set up. I got it from the yard, so no clue how it was run. No throttle body, but has fuel rail, injectors(T1 injectors) and wiring harness. You could cut the upper intake up and weld the right stuff on from a 1 piece manifold to make it right or??? - $125

Front sway bar with tabs welded on ends for end links with urethane bushings for sway bar and front control arms all used, and a tie bar for the front through bolts on the control arm pivots. Came off my 1988 CSX-T- $50
    Set of 1 and 1/8 inch sway bar bushings. I ordered the wrong size and never returned them. They are New, but i did open the lube tube and will send it out with partial tube, PLUS some of the polybushing lube(which I like better)-$15
    2- DSM blow off valves from colt/mirage? checked with vac pump and both function- $40 each
    2- blow through style exhaust manifolds- $20 each
    1- 2.25 inch down pipe- refer to cookie bargain
    1-intercooler/radiator from a lebaron. The radiator leaks from the end tank, hence the jb weld attempt, but if you know where to get new end tanks you could fix it.-Plus if I remember right, doesn't this intercooler flow better? Anyways.-$75
    2- daytona rad/IC combos, with intake hoses and air boxes. They have both been rodded out.First buyer gets a used K&N free - $220 each
    1- daytona intercooler with brackets to mount to radiator.-$50
    4- GLH-S 1st gen Centurion wheels. Decent condition. 3 rims have very small dings on them, as pictured. Clear coat could be redone to make them really nice.$400 For a video please go here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9J8WygpcNQ

If you are covering your shipping, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIPPING YOU WOULD LIKE, otherwise I'll just do parcel USPS, or priority post, whatever would be cheaper for your item.

I don't know why none of the pics are showing, but you can see them all here.https://picasaweb.google.com/1078596...4193/TDforsale
    Last edited by Username; 06-21-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Garrett booster

Re: Getting out of turbo dodges. Clearance sale.

ill take the +40s, the accufab, by "exhaust housings" you mean the SWINGVALVE? the one that connects directly to the downpipe? for garrett? if so i'll take the 3 of them.

Thanks!
    Oh! and pics of the steering wheel please.

turbo addict

Would you do $450 shipped. Works out to about $370.00 for wheels and $80.00 for shipping. I'm assuming they are straight with no curb rash, etc....

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    Would you do $450 shipped. Works out to about $370.00 for wheels and $80.00 for shipping. I'm assuming they are straight with no curb rash, etc....
    Just what Mike needs... another set of wheels. Are these for Friday or Saturday, I've lost count.
    Todd

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    Just what Mike needs... another set of wheels. Are these for Friday or Saturday, I've lost count.
    Todd
    This would complete the week and make lucky # 7

Hybrid booster

Hey bud, I'll take one of your 2.5" swingvalves (exhaust housing) and both of the logic modules. Shoot me with a PM with a price with shipping to 21030. Thanks

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    Todd
    LOL...

Which IC is this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-21+14.15.34.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	38469

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

It isn't an L-body. Doesn't have the angled upper port.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Garrett booster

Holy crap people, I go to dinner with my wife and come back to a hundred PM's and posts. So here's the deal, to be fair, I'm going with the first requests weather it be post or PM, so here's what I'm at so far.
    Gerbot_3000, if you still want em, the +40s, and the accufab are yours, I got a PM for 2 swing valves right away, so there's 1 left if you want it, and the steering wheel and plaque were also gone right away.
    168glhs1986- I've never been told that there was any problems with the rims whenever I had tires put on them, and I have had them on willow springs at 125mph with no weird vibrations, so I's say their true, as far as curb rash, the clear coat could be redone, there's a small 1/4inch ding in one lip, and it looks like a tire shop used the inside lip of the rim to pry a valve stem out on one rim. I can get you pics of what I'm talking about tomorrow if you want. They look pretty good for coming off a glhs with 180k on it. No bad curb rash for sure, like I said, it seems like just the clear coat. Did you check out the video? Anyways, if you want em, I'll do $450 shipped.
    Tbird232ci- LM's already went in a PM, and unless Gerbot doesn't want that last swing valve, that's gone too, sorry.
    BadAssPerformance- Thats the lebaron IC/Radiator combo with the bad radiator.

Garrett booster

ok, +40s, accufab and 1 swingvalve then. PM me please the total with shipping to 78501 and your paypal address. Thanks!

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by gerbot_3000 View Post
    ok, +40s, accufab and 1 swingvalve then. PM me please the total with shipping to 78501 and your paypal address. Thanks!
    Sounds good, I'll get you a quote tomorrow.

Hybrid booster

I guess since Gerbot only wants one swingvalve, shoot me a PM with a shipped price to 21030 for one of em.

I can honestly say, I'm a little heartbroken over the LM's. I could use a hug.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird232ci View Post
    I guess since Gerbot only wants one swingvalve, shoot me a PM with a shipped price to 21030 for one of em.

I can honestly say, I'm a little heartbroken over the LM's. I could use a hug.
    Sorry Tbird, I should have listed PM sales too to clear everything up, but 2 went in the PM's right away and gerbot had dibs on the last one. So I'm all out.

Garrett booster

Garrett booster

Any shipping method is fine for me, the cheapest the better.

Hybrid booster

This makes Shawn a sad panda

Thanks anyways bud.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    What company have you found that ships wheels for 20 bucks each? The cheapest I can find is parcel post, no insurance or extras and it's $100 for all 4 if I package them in sets of 2. I don't mind shipping that way, but the price would have to be $470 shipped, because I'm already taking a little more of a hit on the wheels than I wanted to. Or let me know who you ship through and I'll get a quote that way. The boxes they're in come in at 22lbs. each and measure 17x17x9

Garrett booster

Gerbot, its time to clear out some space in your mail box, said it was full, so shipping comes to either 10.85 or add insurance to make it 15.70 let me know what you want and I'll PM my paypal...if there's space.

Garrett booster

Done! ill take the 10.85 shipping method. Send me PM with your paypal address.

Garrett booster

sent! shipping address is on paypal shipping box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast