Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

Mitsu booster

Re: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

You know the funny thing about this, I realize now is this.. Austin (Turbomini) complained to me once that Jackson used to call him everyday and then suddenly stopped, I asked Tony before all this went down if he had talked to Jackson and he said, "I haven't heard from him in a while."

Point is, I need to learn this intuition that Jackson has.. It seems he has a sixth sense for shitheads.

Just to be clear this is all me and Jackson said none of this.

turbo addict

Honestly tim. I want no part of it. No offense. I have been dragged into these arguments a few too many times and gotten kicked in the --- a few too many times to really care anymore. I have helped a lot of people including you scarface and got my name dragged through the mud. So if I. Offend you I will make sure to bend over and tell you to pucker up. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mitsu booster

It's not about this.. I want to talk to you about Alan. I remember I got a PM from you and then didn't talk to you after that. You weren't even around when this be happened. I now understand why you quit. I wanted to talk to you about other things. Not about this situation.

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTSI View Post
    You know the funny thing about this, I realize now is this.. Austin (Turbomini) complained to me once that Jackson used to call him everyday and then suddenly stopped, I asked Tony before all this went down if he had talked to Jackson and he said, "I haven't heard from him in a while."

Point is, I need to learn this intuition that Jackson has.. It seems he has a sixth sense for shitheads.

Just to be clear this is all me and Jackson said none of this.
    PLEASE LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF THIS! Im not picking sides here nor do I want to.

Mitsu booster

Let me say it like this..

I believe Austin and Tony are both shitheads and the fact that you had not spoken to either of them for a while (for whatever reason, most likely because you were busy) was funny to me. I never said you thought they were shitheads.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 86seeS View Post
    Welcome to a real forum killerTSI! I was dropped from the td pr team today with out even a pm
    Hahahahahahahahaha when I was pulled off the staff team. I was told I was terminated for harassing people.. And then I got f**cked my a moderator on a lm that doesn't work and apparently I am harassing him because when I mention something was wrong I was told to go f**k myself.. So on that point DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM onerippenturbo2

Hybrid booster

first of all paul you didnt offend me you did help me out with my car and im still grateful that you did help me Jackson i heard you do good work and paul i didnt realize i still had problems with you hope i don't and who is the retard killer guy i think he was talking to me but got my screen name wrong lol and fo anyone who is reading this honestly in the end tony screwed over alot of people so i think this thread should be about the many people he screwed and honestly i dont know why tony has gone to jail yet over it .

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

This thread is closed. It is complete trash. Does anyone not read the big yellow block above? Read it again.
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123