Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

Mitsu booster

Re: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I always assumed this section was for feedback regarding the sale of parts or cars that took place on this forum. I could be wrong though.
    That is true.. I didn't even think of it like that, but I assume people would rather stop cancer then let it spread.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar
    Anyone who deals with Toker will eventually find out how he is.
    My dealings with him were like 2 years ago now. He was jobless then (well unless you call stealing a job).
    So in two years you can't find ANY job?

my android sent this for me using Tapatalk...
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Hybrid booster

i had purchased a car and i parted it let tony sell the parts on good faith that i would get paid because he had a better sellers rating over there and people trusted him so he could sell them faster because at the time i was trying to get money for school well he snatched up most of the parts and took them to his house and i never got paid a dime and then a couple of months later i tried to selling the remaining parts i had left on here but he started saying i had stolen parts and there was a big dispute even though i had a title a plate and a vin all in my name and before me and tony got into it i was a member on the other forum and instant ban well the other day i made a fake name just to look around and next thing i know pm from him talking about i still had his parts to his car but it was a bunch of bull which makes me wonder how did he know it was and then the harassment started. I advise anyone who is reading this i know tony will prob read this but i don't care because i did nothing wrong but trust a scam Artist STAY AWAY FROM TONY HE IS BAD NEWS AND A SCAM ARTIST oh and by the way anyone who needs proof the car was a red shelby z sun roof car t2 setup which i still i have the vin title and plate so i f anyone needs pictures i can dig them out if needed

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

oh by the way tsi you prob heard of me if your were an admin over there my screnname was the same there as it is here oh and by the way tsi welcome to a MUCH BETTER MORE HELPFULL COMMUNITY OF TRUE TURBO DODGE OWNERS

Mitsu booster

If you are the person he refers to as fatass then I have heard of you. He said you have his two piece and some other stuff and that your mom got involved and threatened him or something like that.

Hybrid booster

ya well thats prob me then ya im fat S##t happens and what all did he tell you and as far as threeatening him no one threatened we promised but i took the higher road and left him alone. my mom got involved because she saw through his bull and didnt want me to get involved anymore because things got pretty bad and as far as his parts i never got a dime when he flat out told me he made all kinds of money with my parts the other day hen he easily banned my fake sn but oh well you live and leran what kind of things did he tell you and as far as parts i dont have anything that belongs to him because i never got a dime and i di all the work on a car i purchased

Mitsu booster

I can't log into Turbododge anymore!! Lol surprise, surprise..

The way that Tony knew who you were is because there is a log in detector that tells the staff when an IP address has logged in with different names. If you want to avoid this then just go to a library or someone else's house who is not a member and make a new account there.

Hybrid booster

its not worth it for me anymroe if he does it again i will get him for harrassment so what kind of things did he tell you about me if you dont mind me asking

Garrett booster

now before i go and post a bunch of drama fuel, i am not the admin in control of staff i do other things but it was a group thing to remove you both and then when tony was made admin i wasnt online, so if that makes me a bad guy then thats fine, and if you would of stayed calm while the hole deal was going down you would of had your spot backbefore all this but as far as i see it you pushed and pushed and when i didnt answer one message back right away you started sending shitty messages so i didnt feel the need to reply when that happens, as simple as that.

Hybrid booster

just for the the record turbomini i dont have aprbolem with you my problem was with tony and as far as being removed from the other site i could care less i try to keep things peacefull thank god tony is banned from this site though i can finally learn about turbo dodges in peace

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by turbomini View Post
    now before i go and post a bunch of drama fuel, i am not the admin in control of staff i do other things but it was a group thing to remove you both and then when tony was made admin i wasnt online, so if that makes me a bad guy then thats fine, and if you would of stayed calm while the hole deal was going down you would of had your spot backbefore all this but as far as i see it you pushed and pushed and when i didnt answer one message back right away you started sending shitty messages so i didnt feel the need to reply when that happens, as simple as that.
    Really? Right away you say? I messaged you asking questions on the 28th of feb. and you didn't get a bad massage until the 3rd of March.. Why did you not do something about it when Tony was promoted and I wasn't? Wasn't you that said, "we will not consider Tony for admin ever again.".. I don't even care about an answer from you. When I wanted answers you didn't have them and I bet you still don't. If you didn't promote or condone and Matt didn't and John quit then who is lying?

Ahh it's so nice to see "Family Feud" back. The lovely memories of Tony screwing me with my pants on come back like a wet kiss in the park. The drama,the lies,the bans,the internet. It's all there. Entertainment at it's finest. And oh yeah the Turbo Mopars too.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by scarface1689 View Post
    just for the the record turbomini i dont have aprbolem with you my problem was with tony and as far as being removed from the other site i could care less i try to keep things peacefull thank god tony is banned from this site though i can finally learn about turbo dodges in peace
    i know i just dont want my name drug threw the mud on something that i didnt do,

and tim i didnt make tony admin again infact i wasnt ever told how to do that sort of thing.. so not my doing, and i am not sure who made him admin havent been told, but john quit the forum becuse well this hole deal was interfering with his personal life, and we understood that

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by martin kolner View Post
    Ahh it's so nice to see "Family Feud" back. The lovely memories of Tony screwing me with my pants on come back like a wet kiss in the park. The drama,the lies,the bans,the internet. It's all there. Entertainment at it's finest. And oh yeah the Turbo Mopars too.
    LOL thats actually pretty funny

Mitsu booster

That is why you are two faced.. You told me that you were my friend and that I was the person you got along with the best. Yet, you did nothing to find out how and why I got f*cked.. Not knowing is no excuse because I could've told you on the phone anything about the admin control panel. Just own up to it and say you don't care about what you tell people and that you will be two faced just because you can.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Austin, The difference between you and me is that I tell people what I think and you tell people what you think they want to hear. You were probably telling Tony the same things you told me. There is no need for you to explain anything else, at least not to me because I know the real you. I don't care if I go to SDAC with 10 people waiting to whoop my --- because I am honest and not a vag. Like you.

Garrett booster

HA i'm 2 faced becuse i didnt know what was going on, but thats ok, i guess if your putting the blame on me for you not getting your spot back, thats ok, i understand,

Mitsu booster

I am taking it out on you because you told me something as "senior" admin and did not carry it out. You think I don't know that you could ban Tony? That all the admins can demote one another? If you ment what you said and had the balls to keep your word then you would have, but you don't. As unfortunate as it is you and Tony are exactly the same. You may not be a thief and scammer but you are a ball-less liar.

turbo addict

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the exact reason why I got out of this community and these cars. DRAMA. I don't understand what the point of this is. Do you not realize that you guys are arguing through a computer screen. You know how dumb that makes you look. Freakin ridiculous. Why don't you guys grow up, quit arguing, and go and do something constructive. Here's a suggestion. Go and fix your broke --- cars. And this is not pointed at everyone. Just a specific 3. I am sure people are sick and tired of hearing the same ---- over and over. Grow up, get a job, and fix your broke --- ----. I'm done. Now time for me to go back into hibernation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mitsu booster

Actually, Paul I have been wanting to talk to you. I changed phone and lost my contacts. Do you still have my number?

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martin kolner View Post
    That's funny right there, I don't care who you are,

Quote Originally Posted by turbomini View Post
    HA i'm 2 faced becuse i didnt know what was going on, but thats ok, i guess if your putting the blame on me for you not getting your spot back, thats ok, i understand,
    Cough, bullshitt, cough. Any staff knows what's going on, to say you didn't and don't have powers as an admin is a pure lie. Sorry, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 85boostbox View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the exact reason why I got out of this community and these cars. DRAMA. I don't understand what the point of this is. Do you not realize that you guys are arguing through a computer screen. You know how dumb that makes you look. Freakin ridiculous. Why don't you guys grow up, quit arguing, and go and do something constructive. Here's a suggestion. Go and fix your broke --- cars. And this is not pointed at everyone. Just a specific 3. I am sure people are sick and tired of hearing the same ---- over and over. Grow up, get a job, and fix your broke --- ----. I'm done. Now time for me to go back into hibernation.
    Oh come on, we need some relief from turning wrench's,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Lotashelbys View Post
    I knew the ghey would come out in you after that one.....
    You're just as "ghey" jack, and yessum everyone he spends equal amounts of his life on these forums, they are his lifeline, god forbid the Internet be down for a week I think he'd end up in rehab for withdrawals...lol

hi, im killer re/tard

andsay hi to scaryface1689

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast