Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

Mitsu booster

Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

I used to be an admin on Turbododge.com. Tony and I were friends and had known one another for about a year. I worked on Tony's cars for free because he can't work on them himself. I never did dealings with Tony involving anyone else until he told one of his costumers that I would build a 2.4 engine for him. This was news to me. I agreed to do the job even though it was discussed without my knowledge. I told the customer I would charge flat rate which was 23.7 hours. The reason I was charging so much was because I was gonna have to pick up the engine and carry it back and forth to the machine shop and the same with the head. I left the pricing of the parts between Tony and the customer. Tony was charging the customer twice what the parts were priced at and when I found out I told the customer not to send me anymore money. Only to send money to Tony for parts and send the labor costs to me. The costumer ended up sending the money to me anyway and Tony accused me of screwing him over because I wouldn't give him all the customer's money. I did this because Tony has no job and was constantly complaining about his credit card bill. Once I was accused of screwing Tony over I told the customer that he was getting screwed by Tony and I would cut Tony out of the deal and take the mine he was charged over for parts out of my labor cost. The customer decided he wanted his money back so I have it to him.

When I told the other admins of this they took Tony and myself down to moderators. I didn't understand this so I started asking questions. Apparently, Tony was angry because nothing was gonna happen to me so they took me down also. I was told by Turbomini (two faced prick) that I was gonna get promoted as soon as the smoke cleared and Tony would not be considered for admin ever again. To my surprise I get on the forum and Tony is an admin and I am a Mod. When I start asking question I get no answers and John (STLShrlbyZ) or Austin (Turbomini) won't even text me back. Then I voice my opinion in the moderator section y calling them a bunch of pu**ies and get removed from staff all together. I have the texts messages saved on my IPhone and can put up screen shots if need be.

If you frequent Turbododge.com then just know that the senior admin is a lying, scamming, jobless, uneducated sack of sh*t and the admin from auto guide knows because I told him and he doesn't even care.

turbo addict
    I could have told you that Tony is a scanner lol. Guys a ----in worthless c0ck

Mitsu booster

Re: Daytona Junkie, midnighttoker, Tony Schlosser..

I had heard stories but never seen it myself until he pulled all this bs. I just couldn't believe the other admins went along with him and that auto guide didn't take action. I have been a Turbododge member sense 04 and didn't want to do things this way but not letting people know about Tony makes me as bad as him. Jackson told me that Turbo-Mopar is the place to be anyway.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Nothing new,

I thought I recognized your name.

Isn't Jackson a mod over there? He seems to spend more time at TD than here.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Mitsu booster

Jackson spends most of his time working. He sells stuff on TD but most of this posts there are tech. Honestly I believe he posts only tech there because from what he says there are way more educated member here rather then there. People over there need more help apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTSI View Post
    Jackson spends most of his time working. He sells stuff on TD but most of this posts there are tech. Honestly I believe he posts only tech there because from what he says there are way more educated member here rather then there. People over there need more help apparently.
    That is most likely true,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

turbo addict

Welcome to a real forum killerTSI! I was dropped from the td pr team today with out even a pm
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

turbo addict

wrong section.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Mitsu booster

What is the proper section?

Quote Originally Posted by raccoon View Post
    wrong section.
    How do you figure that?

Hybrid booster

i also had dealings with tony and got screwed out of alot of money and i ened up letting it go but to this day he stills harasses me he stopped for a little while but it started again the other day

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

hey killer tsi how far are you from manchester tn

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Isn't Jackson a mod over there? He seems to spend more time at TD than here.
    No not mod just a "gearhead" and I spend just as much time here as there Simon. I usually log onto both at the same time. If you really miss me you can send me I miss you PMs or texts or what ever you like to do lol. Besides I got alot more friends on here than TD.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lotashelbys View Post
    No not mod just a "gearhead" and I spend just as much time here as there Simon. I usually log onto both at the same time. If you really miss me you can send me I miss you PMs or texts or what ever you like to do lol. Besides I got alot more friends on here than TD.......
    LOL, I miss you,

boostaholic

LOL, I miss you,
    I knew the ghey would come out in you after that one.....

turbo addict
    Lolz.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by scarface1689 View Post
    I am about 75 miles north of Nashville.. Gps says I am a little over 100 miles away from Manchester.

Hybrid booster

oh ok i was just wondering always good to know where fellow turbo dodge owners live in ur state lol

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotashelbys View Post
    I got alot more friends on here than TD.......
    Yes you do bud
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by scarface1689 View Post
    i also had dealings with tony and got screwed out of alot of money and i ened up letting it go but to this day he stills harasses me he stopped for a little while but it started again the other day

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Just out of curiosity, what were your dealings with Tony? If he is lying to you about something then I may be able to tell you the truth. Also, the whole point of this thread is to let it be know that the guy is a sack so let them know.

Yes, I am a little pissed about the way I was treated and I do hold grudges for a while. If I see him in person chances are I will give him every reason in the world to swing at me and get my wife to get it on video. I want everyone to know him for the blotch he is.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by raccoon View Post
    wrong section.
    How do you figure that?
    I always assumed this section was for feedback regarding the sale of parts or cars that took place on this forum. I could be wrong though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast