So ive been doing alot of thinking lately about e85 when i should really be thinking about how im going to get my motor back in the car before the weather gets really nice.

Im curious about e85 and whats needed to run it.

From my understanding, for my car to do 350whp, my walbro 255 that i have to install, 42# injectors (stock fuel pressure regulator), stock fuel lines, will be enough.

My first setback is how to actually tune e85. I know it burns at different air fuel ratios but the lambda values are the same?

so 14.7afr for pure 93 octane is 1 lambda but for e85 1 lambda is 9.7. I get this.

my first problem with that was that my wideband only goes to 10:1 BUTT i kept reading and found that my wideband is for gasoline and it really reads lambda values and then converts them to gasoline AFR values. So when im tuning for cruise with e85 i want the wideband to read 14.7 afr because that means the sensor is reading 1 lamda and i happen to really be at 9.7 afr but the gauge says 14.7 because it dosnt know that im not running gasoline anymore?

if this is true, tuning WOT to 12:1 AFR would actually mean my afr is around 8.5 due to the car burning e85 (or close to that?)

i guess what im getting at is do i tune the car as if its on gas? do i tune so my cruising afr is 15:1 and my WOT is 12:1 and not worry about what the real afr is because it should be the same because its the same lamda values

makes my head spin

i found this too

comments, suggestions, questions?