Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TII Omni / Horizon parts. Smec, IC, Bov, mounts, suspension, exhaust... part out

Garrett booster

Turbo XS RFL BOV almost new w/ orig box, NPR intercooler, couplers and clamps

***updated prices and info***

RFL in great condition and a 2.5" steel pipe/flange setup to mount it, plus the original box with the extra stuff and aluminium mounting flange, 100 shipped

Small NPR intercooler, has a small chip out of one of the inlets, covered when it has a coupler on it, I've had this thing in 3 different Omnis! I also have lots of couplers and T Bolt clamps for hooking it/whatever else up. Reducers, bends etc.. 125$ shipped with all the couplers and clamps!

Manual boost controller, did 20 lbs easy, dont know where it would top out, don't know the origin but it works well. Had it on several cars $10

set of decent L body headlight bezels- Drivers side has 3 perfect mounting tabs and is missing the bottom outside fourth mounting tab and has a fine, light grey crack in the yellow marker light, passenger side has all four mounting tabs intact, no cracks, marker lights both have minor age fine line spiderwebbing that you can see upon close inspection, but no real damage other than the one greyish crack/line mentioned. They mount up solid. Spraypainted black. $35

One piece intake and throttle body with all sensors etc functional $35

SOLD SOLD SOLD SMEC. Socketed and chipped, manual, started as a stock TII calibration, overboost is removed, and the timing was played with a bit. Spent a day tuning on it with a wideband, it's faster than a stock TII cal for sure. I was running 20 psi for the summer and it was great. $70

SOLD SOLD SOLD Full mandrel bent 3" exhaust, downpipe, donut, test pipe, catback, mounting bolts, clamps... everything. No rust, almost no use, basically new. From FWD perf. $225

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    TII Garrett turbo assembly with big wastegate can, 2.5" SV, 3 wire O2 sensor, both oil feed and return lines in great shape, both coolant lines, and the exhaust manifold. Has quite a bit of play and was blowing smoke when the car was parked. Will definitely need to be rebuilt but should be salvageable. Has a small piece of aluminum missing from the inlet flange from bumping into something when I was moving it long ago, it is maybe 1/4th of an inch with and 1/2 inch deep into the inlet flange. Doesn't affect anything and is covered when your intake piping is installed, but it exists so I'm telling you about it. Can text pictures of everything. $110 for all of it

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Internal Walbro 255HP with ~1000 miles on it in a good L body assembly $70

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Small silver with black lettering Autometer pro comp ultra light boost gauge model 4303 in a gauge pod cut to fit an L body A pillar $45

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Silver aluminum vac manifold with nipples, set up for a TD, $20

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED: 2xfalcon tie rod ends $20, 2xball joints $20, set of energy poly control arm bushings $20. All of it for $50

SOLD SOLD SOLDL body front motor mount bracket with a polybushings.com poly front mount. ~1000 miles on it. 50$

SOLD SOLD SOLD L body TII/smec wiring harness- Made this out of the stock TBI harness from the 88 Horizon I had it in and a turbo Lebaron harness. Someone told me a while back when I was contemplating parting the car that the 88+ L bodies have a different bulkhead connector than the pre 87 cars. I don't know if that's true or not, but it looks the same as any other Omni I've built. Worst case you have to move a few pins, but do the research, because I am not certain. If you have an 88+ L body it will be plug and play. 70$

Shipping not included, local pickup in South Bend, IN 46615 is fine and I will knock off a couple bucks if you do that to save the pain in the butt of mailing stuff. I will also knock a few dollars off if you want more than one thing. Text me at 574-339-seven three 1 eight if you want pictures of anything, I can't attach them here for whatever reason. Thanks!

Sad to see it go, but school is crazy and I am poor... priorities.. damn.
    Last edited by saw wave analog; 04-10-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Garrett booster

Re: TII Omni / Horizon parts. Smec, IC, Bov, mounts, suspension, exhaust... part out

ill take the turbo.

turbo addict

Re: TII Omni / Horizon parts. Smec, IC, Bov, mounts, suspension, exhaust... part out

Interested in the harness pics please

Garrett booster

Gerbot your PM box is full, you have dibs on the turbo, I'll PM you about the other thing just send me another message when you have space in your box.

1badvan, there is a pic on my similar for sale thread "elsewhere on the internet" if you know what I mean, TM won't let me post attachments for some reason. The pic is just it in a wad on the lawn though, I don't have one of it in the car unfortunately. It isn't super clean show quality, but it isn't crap either, just a good stock looking harness out of an 88 horizon with about 110k on it. It isn't brittle at the ecu connections like some of them get. I have built a few megasquirted cars with 100% original harnesses so I have some experience doing automotive wiring. There are no quirks with it, it is reliable. No wire nuts or other redneck shortcuts taken. The car was a good DD until the turbo and my bank account died.

Hybrid booster

is the walbro internal, or external?

Garrett booster

I will take harness if it has not been sold. Price with shipping to Hampton Va 23666.

Mitsu booster

What kind of MBC is it?

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Marker light lenses in those headlight bezels?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.2 quik View Post
    I will take harness if it has not been sold. Price with shipping to Hampton Va 23666.
    don't hold the harness for me, Sell it to this guy if no one else is in line. I am not sure if it will work for me.

Garrett booster

All PM's responded to!

Xgen- the walbro is internal and comes installed in a sending unit, but I think it's sold.

SVO- The MBC is just a regular old MBC, I've had it forever I don't know who made it or when, it does 20 psi just fine. The lenses on the bezels are good, but I think they are spoken for. I'll update the tread in a bit with what is still left. Thanks guys.

Hybrid booster

I like to see what is included with the exhaust. What size is it?
    Thanks

Garrett booster

Oh wow, I can't believe I forgot to mention that.. It's full 3" from DP to the rear. There is a pic on the for sale thread on the other site, I cant post attachments here, but just go to the fwdperformance.com site and look at the L body 3" exhaust stuff and it's all of it.

Garrett booster

The harness is sold. Lots of other stuff has had dibs called, but no money for anything yet, I'll update the original post as things are paid for. I am making a shipping run tomorrow afternoon, anything that is paid for before noon or maybe one tomorrow will go out Sat.

Garrett booster

Poly stuff and suspension stuff is sold, heading out to ship them and the harness now, anything paid for between now and Monday around 3pm will ship Monday! Several people have expressed interest in some of the other stuff but nothing else is paid for yet, so if ya want something send me a PM or text me @ 574-339-731 eighht.

Garrett booster

Just updated the original post again with a couple new things and more details on some stuff that I forgot and more details on the turbo assembly and bezels, Everything that does not say sold has not been paid for yet, it is first come first serve, so if you want something or want pictures of anything just PM or text me and let me know!

The post office was closed when I got there today, so everything will have to go out Monday afternoon now, sorry for the delay. I am on spring break this week so I will be able to ship every day. Thanks!
    Last edited by saw wave analog; 03-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Garrett booster

Heading to the post office now to send out everything that has been paid for now, everything that does not say sold next to it is still available, though a few more things will probably be dropping off the list soon. PM me if ya want something! Thanks!

Garrett booster

Vac block and boost gauge gone, everything's in the mail, original post updated with a bit more info on the SMEC

Garrett booster

Just an update for everyone, I got "kidnapped" by my girlfriend for my birthday for a few days so that delayed shipping on stuff, we just got back into town, so Ken, Gerald and Paul, your stuff will be going out tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for your patience! Updated the original post with what is still available!

Hybrid booster

Held for ransom aye? Thanks for the up date. Thought all your candles had been blown out We're watchin' the mail

Garrett booster

Bump! Buy some stuff! Everything that has been paid for to date is in the mail!

Garrett booster

Someone needs an exhaust and an intercooler setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast