Thread: Wanted: Shelby side skirts, front air dam and front bucket seats to fit 1984 Rampage

Mitsu booster

Wanted: Shelby side skirts, front air dam and front bucket seats to fit 1984 Rampage

I'm looking for the front and side Shelby body kit for my 1984 Rampage 2.2 along with any Shelby interior parts that would fit this truck. The truck is being painted 2-tone Black with Red lower band. Any interior parts that would match the color scheme I would be interested in.

The truck is in Cortland, NY 13045 and you can reach me via email - jeffl@verizon.net

Thanks

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Wanted: Shelby side skirts, front air dam and front bucket seats to fit 1984 Ramp

Welcome to the site!

There were very few rampages built with the side ground effects. I believe they just used two Shelby Charger pieces spliced together anyway. Most everyone now takes two sets of Shelby Charger ground effects and splices them together to get the right length. I believe the front nose pieces will bolt right on. You can get those off of any Shelby Charger as they were not Shelby specific pieces.

As for the interior, there weren't many Shelby specific interior pieces in the S cars. The Shift knob, speedo overlay, dash plaque, steering wheel, and shifter sticker are the only ones can think of off the top of my head. The CS seats came in the regular Shelby Chargers. Even then that steering wheel came in other vehicles.

boostaholic

Re: Wanted: Shelby side skirts, front air dam and front bucket seats to fit 1984 Ramp

Jaysshelby made a few sets.

turbo addict

the Rampage I'm parting now has black interior. Also I have 3 cars worth of Shelby Charger parts.