Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandrel Bends, Builder Kits, Flanges, Merge Collectors - Turbo Mopar Discount Code

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

Mandrel Bends, Builder Kits, Flanges, Merge Collectors - Turbo Mopar Discount Code

Columbia River Mandrel Bending is a production tube bending and waterjet machining company.

Our discount code for Turbo Mapors is TM5.

We offer mandrel bends individually or in kits from 0.75" to 4.0" inch, in 4 different bend angles, 3 different gauges, and 8 different materials. We stock ~300,000 bends. We run 9 mandrel benders, and we do limited custom production.

http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/mandrel-bends-34/

Merge Collectors are all CNC machined, tig welded then ground to perfection.

http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog...pipes-t-s-100/

We manufacture & stock flanges on our two waterjets. We offer custom cutting for your difficult to find applications.

Last edited by CRMB; 02-20-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Mandrel Bends, Builder Kits, Flanges, Merge Collectors - Turbo Mopar Discount Cod

Sweet, you guys are back again,

Too bad I bought my stuff last year, I am good for awhile,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Re: Mandrel Bends, Builder Kits, Flanges, Merge Collectors - Turbo Mopar Discount Cod

We apprecite the business!
    Adam

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Thanks Adam. I just bought some 2.5" tubing from you guys. Glad your back on here.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

I too am glad to see you guys back on the site. It was hard to find your website through a regular search.

turbo addict

Bought a few items from you the last couple years!! For exhaust and intercooler piping. (turbo mini van)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	van3900.JPG 
Views:	323 
Size:	272.7 KB 
ID:	37231
    Now working on the turbo wagon...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1.JPG 
Views:	256 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	37232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exC.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	37233  
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Mitsu booster

already on your mailing list! great pricing, just shipping kills me having to get it shipped to Ontario Canada.

boostaholic

I've bought from you in the past, probably the best quality/price out there, I wish you were on the east coast.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Hm, you sell V8 header kits?
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

This quoting thing is really throwing me off (10th try) - so I'm just going to avoid quoting in general:

We appreciate the feedback and the support guys!

We have worked a deal with UPS to get a reduced brokerage rate for Canadians, but it's still $10 for boxes under $100. It's down from $35, but it's still expensive. I think USPS is still the leader there.

Please send us pics of your projects we save all of them! We are going to put up a fabricators corner one of these days and love the feedback.

If you arent on our bstock mailing list, I would highly recommend it - it can save you a lot of money.

V8 headers are typically built with either a pair of super builder kits or a pair of ultimates. If you are building stepped headers we can customize a package for you.

Adam

I was just going to put an order in this week for some pipes to hook up my intercooler. I have ordered from you in the past and the qualtity is very good.
    SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

One thing I should mention in regards to shipping. If it doesn't look right, just leave us a note on the order and we will double check it. We are passing along our UPS shipping discounts to our customers plus the cost of a box and packing - basically ~$5. That's it. We don't make money on shipping (which is evident every week when I pay our ~$5000.00 weekly ups bill). Just a heads up.

Slasky - I appreciate the feedback and the order.

Adam

where do you enter the coupon code in and shipping is listed as 23.59 for the super builders kit.
    SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

i havent ordered stuff from you yet but ive sent many people your way!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

Garrett booster

awesome... going to need some pipes for intercooler soon, posting so i can find this thread again :P

Coupon codes are entered on the checkout page that takes payment information. You need to hit the redeem buttom once you enter the code, then fill out your payment info.

We appreciate the referrals.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fed Mopar View Post
    Hm, you sell V8 header kits?
    Bump!
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

Most people construct v8 headers from a pair of super builder kits for shorty or mid length headers. A pair of ultimate kits is commonly used for long tube headers. If you want to build stepped headers we can make some recommendations on size and geometry needed but most of the time a pro builder kit per step can get you by. We stock many common v8 header flanges. Anything we dont have we can cut for you in thicknesses up to 8" (we just did some rotary flanges at 1" thick). Pretty much any geometry of collector imaginable we can build or already stock. I guess I would need more information to make a better recommendation.

turbo addict

You dont carry mufflers at all?
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Quote Originally Posted by CRMB View Post
    Most people construct v8 headers from a pair of super builder kits for shorty or mid length headers. A pair of ultimate kits is commonly used for long tube headers. If you want to build stepped headers we can make some recommendations on size and geometry needed but most of the time a pro builder kit per step can get you by. We stock many common v8 header flanges. Anything we dont have we can cut for you in thicknesses up to 8" (we just did some rotary flanges at 1" thick). Pretty much any geometry of collector imaginable we can build or already stock. I guess I would need more information to make a better recommendation.
    Turbo V8 headers in a '72 Dodge truck Probably twin turbo, not sure yet though. So probably not really long tubes.
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast