Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Scatter Shield - Reeves Racing/Creative Fabrication

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

Re: Scatter Shield - Reeves Racing/Creative Fabrication

just checked in to say I did receive my shield, and yes I'm part of the USPS destroyed the box too but everything important was accounted for. As for fitment onto the 568, minor touch ups were done like rounding off corners but where it got notched for fitment to the upper diff area, it was 1/4" to long so I had to trim it. Also for those with a 568 with a huge front boss you will have to trim off a 1/4" off that boss so the shield clears and sits flat to the mounting points. I would suggest anyone that is going to powder coat or paint their part, to test fit it first, in case you need to trim or round off some edges, unlike my dumb --- that didn't do that cause I was tired and it was really late last nite but i'm making the push to get my car back out this year. All in all James thank you for the time you took to do this group buy, my plate is so full and I have too much to do, that having this already done for me is HUGE , thanks man !!
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

...on your color TV screen... Turbo Mopar Contributor Reeves's Avatar

Re: Scatter Shield - Reeves Racing/Creative Fabrication

I apologize for having to round off an trim on the shield for fitment. I hadn't heard that before. I'll take note. Thanks.

James Reeves - Reeves Racing
    World's Fastest 8 Valve - 146.88 mph
    86 GLH-T 9.99 at 143.78 mph
    86 GLHS #169 Mom's - complete Super 60 car
    87 Shelby Z 14.16 Dad's - mostly stock, no sh*t!
    88 Shelby Z 13.5 - been in storage for 15 years
    03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's
    07 Charger 5.7L 12.48 Dad's

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011