Thread: My 1989 Plymouth Voyager 5 Speed Turbo

Mitsu booster

Question My 1989 Plymouth Voyager 5 Speed Turbo

[TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="class: postbit_tbl, width: 100%, align: center"] [TR] [TD="class: alt1"]Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Voyager for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 248,000 miles
    Engine Size: 4 Cylinder

Asking price is $Best Offer

Hello, I'm a forum member and a TD fan.
    I am in a bit of a quandary.
    I will also post this to the lounge about either asking for local help in fixing the van, or selling it, here us the selling portion of it.

It's a 1989 Plymouth Voyager Turbo with Factory 5 Speed.

Color is Black Cherry with a repainted top. Red Interior with cloth buckets.
    Manual windows, except the back pair.
    And this is an actual factory 5 speed. Not a swap over.

It starts up every time, and does NOT Smoke at all.

I cannot get the finances up to get it fixed and on the road, as I had been laid off. My landlord has said for me to either fix it or get rid of it.

I had gotten the mini from the previous owner when the rear axle housing snapped. I had it towed to my home, where it has sat since I picked it up.
    However, with my job loss, and no chance of getting a replacement rear axle housing, I am putting the ad out.

NOTE: The van starts, but it cannot be driven, so it must be towed.
    I really wanted to have a TD or TM to drive around, but it is just my luck I find my van, but have to sell it as I don't have the means to fix the Minivan.

I can be reached by email, and I will call you with the details about it.
    Kimono.skunk@Gmail.com

Any questions? I'll answer to the best I can.
    I also have a Youtube video about it, so if ya wanna see it, i'll post the address if the admins will allow it.

Note, if i can get help in perhaps saving the van with another member's help, I will post it in the lounge section and here the van was saved. If the van gets sold, I will post it was sold.

Thank you all for looking,
    Kimonoskunk

I will post pics tommorow

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]
    [/TD] [TD="class: alt1_gradient, align: right"]
    [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD="class: curvebox_r"][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: curvebox_b, colspan: 3"][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD="class: curvebox_t, colspan: 3"][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: curvebox_l"][/TD] [TD="width: 100%"] [TABLE="class: postbit_tbl, width: 100%, align: center"] [TR] [TD="class: tcat smallfont"] Today, 10:05 PM [/TD] [TD="class: tcat smallfont, align: right"] #2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: tcat_b, colspan: 2"][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: thead, colspan: 2"] Re: 1989 Dodge Voyager - $Best Offer [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: My 1989 Plymouth Voyager 5 Speed Turbo

I would definitely post the youtube video if you're serious about selling it here.

turbo addict

I'll be pulling the rear axle out of my van and was planning on scrapping it but I'd be willing to sell it to you dirt cheap if that's all you need to get it running. For the record vans up until 95 and maybe even later than that all use a similar axle so you should be able to find one off a second gen (91-95) if there aren't any first gen vans in the junkyards.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I'll be pulling the rear axle out of my van and was planning on scrapping it but I'd be willing to sell it to you dirt cheap if that's all you need to get it running. For the record vans up until 95 and maybe even later than that all use a similar axle so you should be able to find one off a second gen (91-95) if there aren't any first gen vans in the junkyards.
    Im DEFINATELY interested.... could you message me here, or in my Yahoo Messenger, as Kimono_skunk?

Mitsu booster

Here is the Youtube clip, shot with my Verizon Android.
    Sorry about the poor edits as the phone only records 30second clips....

Kimmyskunk