Thread: RockAuto Discount Code - Valid through 3/20/2012

RockAuto Discount Code - Valid through 3/20/2012

5% Discount Code: A0F4C747247A
    Expires: 3/20/2012

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Re: RockAuto Discount Code - Valid through 3/20/2012

Just ordered some bearings from you guys, but forgot about the TM discount until after I ordered Free bump so others don't forgot! lol
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Should update the "sticky" regarding the discount code... Just bought some ball joints, but used another code off the 'net as I didn't see this thread... actually didn't bother to look for another one since the "sticky" was out of date, I figured it would be the one to be most up to date... Guess that's what I get for doing my own thinking!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Hybrid booster

just ordered sum parts and i saved $1.29!! yea buddy! almost paid for shipping!

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Should update the "sticky" regarding the discount code... Just bought some ball joints, but used another code off the 'net as I didn't see this thread... actually didn't bother to look for another one since the "sticky" was out of date, I figured it would be the one to be most up to date... Guess that's what I get for doing my own thinking!

Mike
    I actually looked here after finding all the codes posted online elsewhere had expired last month.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Purchased all the parts to pretty much rebuild the entire suspension of my Jeep. Even with shipping, saved alot over my local auto parts store, including my discount there.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Yeah I have saved a ton over store prices everytime I've bought something. Even found a mixture solenoid for my Diplomat
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

Used this once again for an alternator for my sisters neon. The other parts I needed amazon won out on. I have no idea how they made money after overnighting me a radiator?
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ