Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TIII Lifter in MD

Garrett booster

TIII Lifter in MD

Anyone in the area have any good Lifters for a TIII??? I live in Frederick, Md....

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: TIII Lifter in MD

I have some I can mail you.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Garrett booster

Well I just bought this car off of Cindy from FWDP and she just had the head redone, and one of the lifters is bad... I ordered a MBC from her, and asked if she had one she could ship with the MBC... Just kinda wanted to do it tomorrow... I will let you know what happens... I may be interested in getting one from you this coming week... Let me see what happens... Thank you for the offer...

turbo addict

Some of the locals around there probably have some spares, Pat Culkin or Scott Drega should be fairly close there.

Sounds good, just LMK.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

I probably do have one, but I'd have to find the bin I stored them in in the attic. Won't be able to get up there for a bit.

Garrett booster

Cindy is pretty Fast... She shipped me 3..... Will be putting them in soon...

Quote Originally Posted by rbrthrly900 View Post
    Cindy is pretty Fast... She shipped me 3..... Will be putting them in soon...
    Anyone can ship fast if your buying from them, durr, lol.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

So since I gave him the lifters for free, I should have shipped slower??
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict

everything ive ever ordered from cindy had come fast. same with tu. took no more than a week for both

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    So since I gave him the lifters for free, I should have shipped slower??
    Wow, WTF is that about. He commented you shipped them fast, so I merely said well durr, if your buying them from someone, of course they can be shipped out fast? I could have shipped them out fast, Pat could have shipped them out fast, the list is endless. Get it? Remove the chip from your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Anyone can ship fast if your buying from them, durr, lol.
    OK, so maybe I should have been wtf?? with this statement. Afterall, someone could read into that that I ONLY ship fast if you buy something from me. And you certainly implied I made him pay for it, when instead I was a good samariton by giving him not only the one lifter he needed, but 2 additional just in case. But when I point that out, in a joking way, I get a WTF from you and told I have a chip on my shoulder. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why did you even post that comment in the first place??? Does every thread that somehow my name comes up require a snide comment from you?
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    OK, so maybe I should have been wtf?? with this statement. Afterall, someone could read into that that I ONLY ship fast if you buy something from me. And you certainly implied I made him pay for it, when instead I was a good samariton by giving him not only the one lifter he needed, but 2 additional just in case. But when I point that out, in a joking way, I get a WTF from you and told I have a chip on my shoulder. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why did you even post that comment in the first place??? Does every thread that somehow my name comes up require a snide comment from you?
    LOL, YOU HAVE THE CHIP, again, for the hard of reading, I was merely pointing out his point of you shipping fast, when ANYONE can ship something fast. It wasn't an attack, it was in jest, but seen as that giant chip is in the way, you can't figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Anyone can ship fast if your buying from them-as in any seller, IE FWD, TU, ME, PAT, ANYONE, durr, lol.
    I changed it to reflect someone who has the chip on their shoulder. Hope that now makes sense. Holy shitt woman, go take your meds.

whatever simon..... you're always right......

Robert, glad you got the lifters. Call me tomorrow and I'll be happy to give you the torque specs if you stll need them.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

I may not be a mod in here but you two need to relax. Both of you are Jumping on each other for posts that, when I first read them, were relatively neutral......until i read the rest of it.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

turbo addict

alright, from a third party simon makes completely no sense and seems to be going out of the way to make this difficult.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Quote Originally Posted by shackwrrr View Post
    alright, from a third party simon makes completely no sense and seems to be going out of the way to make this difficult.
    The first post is fine, but after that.....
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by black86glhs View Post
    I may not be a mod in here but you two need to relax. Both of you are Jumping on each other for posts that, when I first read them, were relatively neutral......until i read the rest of it.
    well, I didn't jump on his post until he said I had some chip on my shoulder.... which I don't but there is no point trying to explain, I know how it goes. For Roberts sake, (remember him, he's the OP) people should try and stay on topic.... although I guess this thread is over anyways since he needed a lifter and he received one...LOL

I agree Cindy about staying on topic. The other thread has some not happy with each other in some way, shape, or form. So that is why I said both relax. I'm not on either side. Check out the sarcasm from me in the 2.5 flex fuel thread Simon posted. I have no problem with either of you.
    Bryan

I am chillaxed, until someone went out of control. Anyhow, done, and glad he got his lifters.

And your right, I am always right, Simon says,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast