Date: 16th November 2011
Username: strang3majik
Full Name: Tyler Majka
City, State, Zip: Hanover, PA 17331
Price: $1000

I know this isn't turbo Mopar related, and if the mods feel this shouldn't be here, you can remove it. I just know there are a lot of guys on here with 60/70s Mopars and figured I'd advertise on this site as well.

I have an almost complete 4 Speed swap for an a-body for sale. Short tail trans, pedals and all...what all thats included is....

an A-833 4 speed trans (all shifting rods and shifter still attatched, I have an extra Hurst shifter that comes with it as well)
Small block Bellhousing (larger one that accepts a 10.5" clutch)
Pedal assembly (brake and clutch doghouse)
Clutch pedal linkage (z-bar, ball that goes on the frame, etc)

I think that's it, I may be forgetting something. But, you'd need a flywheel and driveshaft and a hole cut in the floor. Everything else is here and included

The transmission was out of a running/driving 340 Scamp that had a 5 speed put into its place. Everything else I've sourced up from swap meets and online. I don't know what year the trans is, if someone knows how to tell, I will gladly add that information.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'm looking for $1000 for the whole swap.

And....for pictures...

As you can see theres a lot of stuff, and a total of 3 shifters. I don't know where they all came from, but...theres 3...lol One says Hurst right on the side of it, the one on the trans and the other one I didn't even look at.