Hybrid booster

Wanted: Omni/Horizon

Date: 08th November 2011
    Username: AzShadow
    Full Name: Austin Brown
    City, State, Zip: Tempe, Arizona. 85281
    Selling or Wanted Price: $1-$800
    Description:

Im looking for a omni OR horizon. Year is not critical. I would prefer a manual transmission but also not critical. Engine/running also not critical. it would be ideal if it was running and driving for emissions purposes but once again, i could go for a car that does not have an engine/trans or is not running. All these issues will effect what im willing to pay however. Heat/radio/Ac is also not important.

What i am am looking for however is a clean body and all the glass. Paint condition is not critical but i do not want rust/cancer/extensive body damage. i would like the car to have a gas tank and any other parts for emissions (evap, vapor recovery stuff etc).

I would like to stay in Arizona for this car.

Im looking to put the driveline from my shadow in it and drive it on the street.

Let me know what you guys got. Thanks!

Re: Wanted: Omni/Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by AzShadow View Post
    Date: 08th November 2011
    Username: AzShadow
    Full Name: Austin Brown
    City, State, Zip: Tempe, Arizona. 85281
    Selling or Wanted Price: $1-$800
    Description:

Im looking for a omni OR horizon. Year is not critical. I would prefer a manual transmission but also not critical. Engine/running also not critical. it would be ideal if it was running and driving for emissions purposes but once again, i could go for a car that does not have an engine/trans or is not running. All these issues will effect what im willing to pay however. Heat/radio/Ac is also not important.

What i am am looking for however is a clean body and all the glass. Paint condition is not critical but i do not want rust/cancer/extensive body damage. i would like the car to have a gas tank and any other parts for emissions (evap, vapor recovery stuff etc).

I would like to stay in Arizona for this car.

Im looking to put the driveline from my shadow in it and drive it on the street.

Let me know what you guys got. Thanks!
    We have an Omni GLHT for you here in Phoenix. Give us a call....
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

sent ya a pm

Hybrid booster

we can remove this thread. i picked one up last night!

turbo addict

Well, lets see what you picked up!
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster

1986 plymouth horizon. less than 50k. interior is MINT. ill post more pictures later once i take them. I would like to start a build thread in the project log for this one so be on the look out for that!

anywho here is a dirty picture i took of it at the trailer park i picked it up from.