Thread: Daytona T-Tops, trim, mirrors, doors... 88 Daytona Part out.

Hybrid booster

Daytona T-Tops, trim, mirrors, doors... 88 Daytona Part out.

Date: 24th October 2011
    Username: beeblebrox82
    Nathan Ferrier:
    Holland MI, 49424:

Time to start selling off the Donortona! All prices do not include shipping, multiple items can be combined at a discount! Please ask questions, more pictures are easy to get. All parts are from a 1988 Daytona Shelby Z.

T-Top parts:

T-top set #1
    Tan trim, plastic is intact, glass is in OK shape, there are a decent amount of scratches. WILL COME WITH KEYS! $40

T-top set #2
    Grey trim, plastic on both is cracked. glass is in very good shape, there are only a few scratches. WILL COME WITH KEYS! $50

Complete set of T-top trim. I cracked the passenger front piece very slightly on removal. $100 for it all, or $15 per piece

End caps and other pieces etc. $5 each

A-pillar trim. Unfortunately, I set the dash trim on the other car in this one, and it scratched the heck out of both, one much worth than the other. Still, they are unbroken. $10 each

Door weatherstripping. Very decent condition. Two areas where both are torn, right above where the mirror trim attaches, and at the base of the door sill where the two pieces connect, I've shown a close up of the one with the larger tear (drivers side) $25 each

3m Ultrapro seam sealent. Bought for my floors and didn't use it. $30 shipped for both or 10% less than the lowest SHIPPED price you can find from a retailer.

I also have power mirrors and hockey sticks (window scrapers are junk)

Reminder, all prices do not include shipping thanks for looking!![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I am also parting out the rest of the car, no drivetrain. All sheet metal is available save the front fenders, I'm happy to cut for you, but keep in mind there's a reason I'm not restoring this car. Ask away!

Re: Daytona T-Tops, trim, mirrors, doors... 88 Daytona Part out.

you have a PM

Garrett booster

How are the seats?

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by stampederunner View Post
    How are the seats?
    No seats at this time. Sorry, should have know that would be a question!!

Garrett booster

[QUOTE=beeblebrox82;860850]Date: 24th October 2011
    Username: beeblebrox82
    Nathan Ferrier:
    Holland MI, 49424:

Time to start selling off the Donortona! All prices do not include shipping, multiple items can be combined at a discount! Please ask questions, more pictures are easy to get. All parts are from a 1988 Daytona Shelby Z.

T-Top parts:

Complete set of T-top trim. I cracked the passenger front piece very slightly on removal. $100 for it all, or $15 per piece

How Much for Shipping for the Complete set of T-top trim. too 44310 Akron Ohio?
    Do you take Paypal?

David H.

Hybrid booster

Everything but the T-tops, the interior a-pillar trim, door seals, and seams sealant is pending sale.

Garrett booster

i need a better center dash bezel,a red front chin spoiler,a red fuel filler door and the rear interior tail panel.

also...i have alot of extra parts if youre in need of anything...just lemme know.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 540demon View Post
    i need a better center dash bezel,a red front chin spoiler,a red fuel filler door and the rear interior tail panel.

also...i have alot of extra parts if youre in need of anything...just lemme know.
    I think I can get you the fuel door. I think that's all I can help you with though. I will let you know!!

Hybrid booster

Parts still available: see pics on the 1st post... PRICES REDUCED! All prices do not include shipping.

T-top set #1
    Tan trim, plastic is intact, glass is in OK shape, there are a decent amount of scratches. WILL COME WITH KEYS! $30

A-pillar trim. Unfortunately, I set the dash trim on the other car in this one, and it scratched the heck out of both, one much worth than the other. Still, they are unbroken. $5 each

Door weatherstripping. Very decent condition. Two areas where both are torn, right above where the mirror trim attaches, and at the base of the door sill where the two pieces connect, I've shown a close up of the one with the larger tear (drivers side) $15 each

T-top set #2
    Grey trim, plastic on both is cracked. glass is in very good shape, there are only a few scratches. WILL COME WITH KEYS! $40

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

e car is stripped and in crates, so I'm not sure what I all have. I will start a new thread once the project car is done-ish. (feel free to ask if you need something!!!) But the Donor is about to go to the crusher, so if anyone needs some sheet metal I'm happy to cut.

:shrug: not sure if there's anything useful. Front frame rails are in great shape, drivers rear quarter might have some usable metal. Both doors are in fine shape, although they are completely gutted now. Rear tire well has surface rust but is hole free.

Floors are junk from the rear pans all the way up the firewall. That block on the floor is a non-CB T1... I have no use for it and was going to put it in the trunk for the metal. If anyone wants it I'll be happy to sell it to you.

I got more parts than I know what to do with, so feel free to ask if you need something!

Hybrid booster

car gets crushed tomorrow. Last chance for sheet metal.