Compete in an autocross even a couple of weeks back, somehow during my run the top polyurethane busing on the bobble strut popped off. A corner worked handed me the part and I know exactly where it came from. I thought I lost the nut and washer so when I got home, I pulled the turbo and found the nut and washer still there, somehow the top bushing just popped off. I reassembled the bobble strut and that clunk was gone.

Last week I was driving the car and I felt a weird vibration when I made turns. Got home and looked the car over, then I discovered the nut on the front motor mount bolt was missing off the long bolt. I also found that a couple of the transmission to motor bolts were loose and not even finger tight anymore. I slapped a new nut on the front motor mount and tightened up any loose bolts. From now on I will be using Loctite on all motor mount fasteners. After tightening, the car us driving good again.

Did some more fine tuning on the E85 tune and got drive ability dialed in. Car is running fantastic, drive ability is great, no more bucking, sputtering, or going super rich. Drives like it is almost stock now. Car starts up and idles smoothly at 900 RPM, transition off of idle to cruising is great. Been daily driving the car the past few days and it is really a joy to drive.
Nice to have all the stock manners, but still be able to stomp on it, turbo comes to life, traction becomes a huge issue, and it just pulls like a freight train.