Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 85 stick minivan parts

85 stick minivan parts

Date: 06th October 2011
    Username: 22mopar
    Full Name: Mike
    City, State, Zip: 54494
    Price: price depending on what part you want--- 782 heads $25 each + shipping

Description: Going to junkyard tomorrow. 1985 plymouth voyager 2.2 5speed. chrome grille and headlight doors, grey interior, cruise (no tilt), a/c. No trans I kept that. Shifter, boot, knob, cables, pedals all available. Respond fast, it's on they trailer for scrap. Also have 6 - 782 heads in the back $25 each for the heads. I don't use 782 heads for racing so I don't need them. some are turbo heads.

have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

turbo addict

Re: 85 stick minivan parts

what transmission it in it?

Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar View Post

Description: Going to junkyard tomorrow. 1985 plymouth voyager 2.2 5speed. chrome grille and headlight doors, grey interior, cruise (no tilt), a/c. No trans I kept that. Shifter, boot, knob, cables, pedals all available. Respond fast, it's on they trailer for scrap. Also have 6 - 782 heads in the back $25 each for the heads. I don't use 782 heads for racing so I don't need them. some are turbo heads.

There is NO transmission in it!!!!

If nobody else lays claim to it, I will take the pedals (including the shaft they ride on.)

What's up with the "headlight doors"? I don't recall the minivan having a door.

turbo addict

i asked because this matters.

roach, do you want the parts or no? I stated to CONTACT thru PM or Email. You are polluting the ad.

Just a question. how many people know what manual trans a 1985 minivan would have. Even better, What Manual 5speed trans did ALL 1985 FWD mopars come with (hint theres only one with a few different gear ratios). Seems this topic was beat to death with the 1990 omni GLH clone guy!!!!

for the pedals contact me via PM!!!

turbo addict

not polluting the ad. just asking a question. if it were 555 or 523 cables id be interested. so no im not interested if its 525 stuff. thanks.

if you read my other ad (transmission), you'd see I'm selling the complete minivan setup for 523 trans.

doesn't matter. I'm on the way out to JUNK the van.

parts from 1985 stick minivan no longer available. thanks roach, you made it easy for me.
    Last edited by 22mopar; 10-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.

turbo addict
    Not my fault dude. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder. All I did was ask a question.

no, I don't tolerate certain things.

BTW it had a 555 and because of you I sent the cables to teh crusher! (not original trans)

turbo addict
    no, I don't tolerate certain things.

BTW it had a 555 and because of you I sent the cables to teh crusher! (not original trans)
    Oh yes because of me you sent the cables to the crusher. I did it all. That's all you had to say is it had a 555 you fukin milky licker. The cables are fuking Different between 523/568 and 555/520. The 525 is its own thing. Because its soooo obvious that it has a 555 trans. Thats all I was asking. So take the sand out of your vagina and quit being a douche. It seems to me your a dick face to everyone. I don't tolerate people being dick faces for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by roachjuice View Post
    Oh yes because of me you sent the cables to the crusher. I did it all. That's all you had to say is it had a 555 you fukin milky licker. The cables are fuking Different between 523/568 and 555/520. The 525 is its own thing. Because its soooo obvious that it has a 555 trans. Thats all I was asking. So take the sand out of your vagina and quit being a douche. It seems to me your a dick face to everyone. I don't tolerate people being dick faces for no reason.
    yes,it is EXACTLY YOU that made me just junk a van with 555 shifter cables. infact, i'm glad I junked it instead of giving you any opportunity at any price.

YOU started this whole thing with the question 'what trans is in it" I clearly stated there was NO trans. had you asked the question correctly "what trans did it have" then maybe I wouldn't have seen how much of a quality individual you turned out to be.

turbo addict

yes,it is EXACTLY YOU that made me just junk a van with 555 shifter cables. infact, i'm glad I junked it instead of giving you any opportunity at any price.

YOU started this whole thing with the question 'what trans is in it" I clearly stated there was NO trans. had you asked the question correctly "what trans did it have" then maybe I wouldn't have seen how much of a quality individual you turned out to be.
    Your an idiot. I could care less you junked a van. You knew what the fuk I ment when I asked what trans was in it. So yea. I asked a question in your for sale ad and you acted like I was in the wrong. Real cool. Ive read your other threads. Same shitbag attitude. It was YOU who made YOU junk the van. I asked one question and you were all like "FUK THIS SHYT!!!! IM JUNKING THE VAN BECAUSE HE ASKED A QUESTION IN MY THREAD!! ILL SHOW THAT -------!!!!!"

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

If you don't like dealing with people, don't make For Sale threads...just saying...
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

turbo addict
    Exactly. Dudes got no people skills

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    More Irony

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

show me were in the feed back forum it's not positive? ask tryingbe about business I've done with him or 4l-bodies. etc.

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

show me were in the feed back forum it's not positive? ask tryingbe about business I've done with him or 4l-bodies. etc.
    I know Mike. I will say that you are 100% honest in all of your transactions, and I don't think anyone would/should doubt you.

*I* was poking fun at feedback in general. Gotta at least laugh a bit as you know you can rub off on people like a piece of 50 grit sandpaper

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

Quote Originally Posted by Directconnection View Post
    I know Mike. I will say that you are 100% honest in all of your transactions, and I don't think anyone would/should doubt you.

*I* was poking fun at feedback in general. Gotta at least laugh a bit as you know you can rub off on people like a piece of 50 grit sandpaper

really? only those thin skinned, illiterate jag-offs seem to have a problem. Because there's sure a lot of guys that got great deals that don't seem to have issues.

turbo addict
    really? only those thin skinned, illiterate jag-offs seem to have a problem. Because there's sure a lot of guys that got great deals that don't seem to have issues.
    I asked a simple question then you proceeded to say its all my fault for you junking the whole van because I asked what trans was in it. I'm not thin skinned. I just don't take shyt from anyone. You seem to have a problem with people asking simple questions about the stuff your selling. Your a dick to everyone. Im just returning the attitude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast