Thread: 87 Shelby CSX #432 $2200 Or Best Offer.

87 Shelby CSX #432 $2200 Or Best Offer.

Date: 20th September 2011
    Username: ShelbyCSX432
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:
    Selling or Wanted Price: $2200

Description: I originally posted this on Turbododge.com, had a fellow TD'er ask me to post here as well.

Production Number 432/750

255LPH Walboro Fuel Pump
    390 CC DSM injectors
    Newly replaced Powersteering system, including lines, Rack and pinion, outer tie rods, and pump.
    Upgraded to the Saginaw or 'Sporty' rack.
    New wagner thermoquiets and rotors replaced with rack.
    New remanufactured half shafts replaced with the rack.
    Reman Alternator replaced in July
    New tires, less than 5000 miles on them. Dunlop Direzza sports - 250/50/15.
    2.5L '89 commonblock with balance shafts removed. originally a turbo block. Rebuilt, less than 10,000 miles on motor. Stock pistons/rods.
    Ported head with 3 angle valve cut. valves are 1mm over. MP head gasket.
    MP computer, believe it was a stage 3 CAL.
    Manual boost controller. Have always run 14 LBs.
    Crushed 1G DSM BOV.
    Stock turbo, some play in the wheel
    3" Mandrel bent downpipe back exhaust w/ Dynomax Bullit muffler, no cat. Stock Downpipe.
    Griffen aftermarket all aluminum radiator, drilled thermostat. never runs hot
    Radiator fan motor replaced in February, relay replaced at same time.
    POly engine mount in the front/ solid poly mount for rear mount
    Autometer boost pressure and pyrometer gauges on the drivers pillar in pillar pod.
    factory boost gauge still works. Rear defrost still works.
    6-disc indash installed by previous owner. It is a RDS compatible radio out of
    a '04 or '05 mopar with premium sound system.
    Shelby valve cover is not currently on the engine, but will come with the car.
    All shelby badges intact including the numbered dash plate.
    Windshield replaced in Summer of 2008-no cracks or chips.
    Also have an extra decals kit still in the box. Contains all vinyls minus the windshield decal.
    original 4 centurion II's, no curb rash, but could use alot of buffing.
    Headliner replaced in 06 before i purchased the car, still in great shape.
    Spare reman distributor just in case.....
    spare belts

Just passed inspection and plated in June of this year.

The bad
    Typical CSX seat tears in the front buckets.
    I am missing the Sun Visors, they were never installed after they redid the headliner.
    Rust spot on driver door, will probably need a door skin.
    Rear bumber skin is off the car. no major road rash, but leading 2 corners have been scuffed up.
    front spoiler has a crack 3/4 of the way thru the lip. Got caught on the trailer the day I
    put the fuel pump in.
    leaking P/S fluid very slowly. I believe a mounting bolt is backing out causing a very slow leak.
    Rear Passenger caliper needs a new bushing, starting to make noise. Rear pads still have %50 life.
    A/C compressor needs to be replaced. It will work on a warm day, but does not blow cool as it should.
    A/C system holds pressure, and doesn't leak.
    The transmission has been stuck in neutral since I drove it home 2 weeks ago. I feel that it is a linkage issue, however not 100% sure.
    It has been parke since then, and was a very nicely running car until this issue. This is the first issue i've had with the transmission.
    There is a seperate post of mine detailing the issues I will link.
    http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/...ting-into.html

I am selling the car due to a Job transfer. I do not have the parking room, or the room to be able to work on it at my new residence.
    I've had the car 5 years now, and do not have the time or the money it needs. I refuse to part it out, since it is such a rare car.
    I have a folder containing several articles, pictures, and reviews of the CSX over the years. I also have both original window stickers for the car.
    The folder contains the original drivers manuals, and they are in excellent shape. I have every reciept major to minor anytime the car went into the shop, Including factory recalls.
    all parts reciepts will remain in the folder as well. This will all go with the car.

I also have a T3/T4 57 trim Turbonetics that will go with the car if it does not sell on it's own. With that being said, this car is worth more if parted out. I do not have the time,
    or the heart to do such a thing, and that is why i'm posting it for $2200. I would very much like to see this car go to a fello TD'er, who will apreciate it the way it should be.
    I will be moving at the end of september, so it will be very limited times to arrange a pick up after this date. I do not have a problem delivering the car, if it's within a
    reasonable range, and the buyer reimburses gas/transportation costs. Vehicle is Located in Osage Beach, Missouri. About 3 hours from KC and St. Louis. 90 Minutes from Springfield, MO.

The car was meant to be posted last week, but as my luck would have it, I was unable to locate the title and had to send away for a new title. I should have it in a week or two.
    Feel free to hit me with a PM, or send an email to shelbycsx432@gmail.com if you have any other questions or would like pictures of anything else.

If you are not interested in the turbo, please let me know, maybe we can jiggle the price. I would rather see this car go to a good home and take the hit vs. it sitting thru another winter.

T3/T4 57 Trim Turbonetics. Bought used a year ago with a thousand or so miles with intentions to install on the 2.5. They
    do not make the turbo manifold anymore, I couldn't bring myself to cut into the housing.

turbo addict

Re: 87 Shelby CSX #432 $2200 Or Best Offer.

Where is it?

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Osage Beach, Missouri

Pm sent.....

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    Pm sent.....
    Reply sent.

The car is located in Osage Beach, MO. Zip is 65065.

Car needs to go, so dropping the price to $1900. I'll keep the turbo and let it go for $1600 if you come get it before the end of the month. I will be moving on the 30th.

/Tim