Well, I started this little quest when I found out I had a broken shifter cable. While looking for a replacement I was shocked to see that the cables were going for $100+shipping! Now, I'm not against spending $100 on my car at all but, $100 for 20+ year old shifter cables that could break anytime seemed crazy to me. So...I went yarding and pulled a shifter and cables from a Vert Lebaron for a whopping $19 total and I was gonna run those even thought they were a tad longer than my P/AA-body cables. The day after I got those cables, Murphy responded to my "wanted thread" and said he had some P-body cable and that I could have them free of charge!(Best group of guys here, thanks Murphy!) I went and picked those cable up from Murphy, he even gave me new poly bushings for them.........

Then I changed my mind and decided to have some new cables made up.:devil: I really wanted better cables with Hiem Joints and something I knew was gonna hold up for a long time. I also figured that this was something our community was lacking and could use. So here they are! Cables are all SS and rubber and very well built, they offer adjustment not only at the hiem end but also at the boss that attaches to the tranny mount so there should be 0 issues with adjustments! They fit the shifter like a glove and I will test them out fully tomorrow after I get them installed. The "throw" and length are identical to the stock cables. I did have to pay a bit more for these as they were the first set and had to be R+D'd (measured,tested,adjusted,fitted,retested,etc) to make perfect...and the first is always the most costly when your making something. They move like butter and 0 modifications have to be made to your shifter or car. A picture is worth a 1000 words so.........

So there you have it. I'm not sure if I'm gonna become a " T-M vendor" for these but I do wanna make them available to any and everyone. I need to get them on and tested first and I will move from there. I'll post the results/info back here, hopefully tomorrow! Comments welcome.

BTW, Murphy I'm gonna return your cables/bushings this week!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

BTW, these are P/AA-body length cables but I have Lebaron cable so I could have them made to fit those cars(Lebaron/Daytona)