Thread: Question about the blue plate.

turbo addict

Question about the blue plate.

I have a blue 4 puck and I wanted to know if it was compatible with the TIII? or would I need it clearanced. I am switching to small spline on the shadow and I want to use the blue on the spirit.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Re: Question about the blue plate.

Blue plates are made by Sachs which are supposed to be clearenced for TIII. Purple plates require clearancing. It's always best to verify clearance by comparing with original TIII Pressure Plate you are replacing.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Re: Question about the blue plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Blue plates are made by Sachs which are supposed to be clearenced for TIII. Purple plates require clearancing. It's always best to verify clearance by comparing with original TIII Pressure Plate you are replacing.

Chris-TU
    Thanks!
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.