Date: 15th August 2011
Username: seanjnl1
Full Name: Greg McCausey
City, State, Zip: Holt MI 48842
I have recently sold my 87 Daytona, and now I have decided to sell off all of my spare parts that I have accumulated over the years. The prices listed do not include shipping charges. I haven’t been able to figure out how to add pictures to this forum, so instead I added the photos here:

http://moparautos.com/daytonapics.htm

If you would like to purchase any of these items, my email address is gammcc[at]att.net. I would really rather sell them to you people than send it to the dump, so please feel free to make any reasonable offers. As indicated above, these are all parts that fit a 1987 Dodge Daytona. They may fit other years, and other models. Please check with your own car to verify fitment.

Spare tire hold down screws - $3. These are the screws that hold down the spare tire assembly and the particle board cover.

Rear hatch mount - $4. Spring loaded assembly that the rear hatch rests on. Can be installed on either side. Includes the original screws.

2.2-liter Valve cover gaskets - $2. Brand new. These are the rubber pieces that fit on each end.

Center console door mount. $8. This is the piece that attaches to the underside of the center console door and attaches the door to the base. All tabs are intact. Includes the screws.

Side molding - $2. No breaks. Includes the speed nuts on the larger piece. The smaller piece is held with 2-sided tape.

Tonneau cover handles - $3. Color black

Rear hatch sun visor - $3. color gray. Not sure which side it goes on. Might be interchangeable. No tears.

Passenger side taillight assembly - $8. No cracks, but could use some buffing. All screws intact.

Rear hatch and door jamb weatherstripping - $10. Two pieces are included. One piece I have cut from, and is about 2-3 feet long. The other piece appears to be the complete weatherstripping for the rear hatch opening. However, I have not measured it. No tears, rips, or dry rot.

Finally, I have a bunch of miscellaneous small parts, such as trim expansion fasteners, small screw caps, fuses, door window guides, the gray plastic circle caps that fit over the door trim screws, several speed nuts, rear coat hooks. and several rubber pads. Will probably sell each group of parts for around $4-5 each. We can negotiate a price based upon what you want, and how many. If you buy some other items, and want just a few of these small parts, I may just throw them in for free.

Thanks for checking.