Date: 26th July 2011
Username: turboz523
Full Name: Rob Springer
City, State, Zip: Harrisburg, PA
Price: $550

Description: Selling the setup I've used for 2 seasons of autocross on my 89 Daytona C/S. In the front a set of koni coilovers with ground control sleeve's and adjusters and 8" 300lb eibach springs. I used these with a set of Rich Bryant camber plates and they worked great. In the rear is a set of KYB AGX's from a 1st gen. front wheel drive Eclipse with the tops cut off and an eyelet welded on to fit the top mounting location on a Daytona. The springs are QA1 springs designed for the front of an early 80's Camaro, they are 350lb springs and fit in the stock Daytona location and give a nice ride height, not too low, not too high. The front koni's work well with the 300lb springs, the left side is adjusted most of the way up to match the right side. They are fine to run as-is but I wouldn't go any higher on the spring rate without sending them out to get rebuilt.

Couldn't get the pictures to upload, but I have some so anyone that wants photos pm me your email and I'll just send them that way.