Garrett booster

Sold 85 gts

Date: 23rd July 2011
    Username: Terry Again
    Full Name: Terry Houlihan
    City, State, Zip: Union Star,Mo. 64494
    [B] Mail me at houville@windstream.net or call 816/593/2158
    I'd like 275 or best offer?

The car is red in color and the same inside with leather seats. Has rusted rockers both sides and wrong size tires too large! Front tires rub!! It's garage kept but hasn't run in about a year? Needs E-brake cable replaced I may have the new part? I have extra parts that'll go with the car as I don't drive due to seizures from brain damage! We're moving soon and it gets sold with all the turbo stuff I can find! It was going to my son but the move due to foreclosure soon made different plans!! This would make a good D/D with work or a source of parts if needed? I also have 2 extra LMs with the car one being a stage 1 mp one and the other is supposed to be a stage 2 mp though I never had it in the car. I have no photos of the car or way to take any at this point! I figure at this price what do looks matter? Bring cash and a trailer Please Soon!!!
    Thanks for looking,

But I've sold the car now to a older friend of my son's for him to fix up and put on the road
    Terry
    For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by Terry Again; 07-24-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Re: Descriptive Wanted or Selling Title 85 GTS

Bump for Terry. The paint is like new. They are in northwest Mo.
    He is legit. I have tried to help over the years. Wish I could say the same for his mortgage holder Wells Fargo.

Hybrid booster

what motor? does it run and drive? auto? What does it need to be roadworthy?

Garrett booster

OOppps Stupid Me!!! It's a 2.2 turbo stock but for a K&N Air filter. It's a factory 5 speed but not the heavy duty one it's a 525? Has arould 10,000 miles on a new clutch and throw out bearing. It'd need I figure at least another battery and a tank of gas and proper size tires as it has now 205/75/15 tires on the wheels it needs 205/70/15's the 75's had good tread and were free to me so I tried them and found out they rub in the front! It needs the E-brabe cable replaced as one is broken and tied up to keep it from dragging. It will also need another windshield depending on the laws were you live here it's OK as none of the cracks are in the driver's field of vision? It needs a driver's side outside mirrior which I have. It has an oil leak from underneath the motor somewhere? I figure at least gas it up and a battery and a tune up and oil change and be willing to sign a statement that you know the tires are over size and might be dangerous to drive and you could drive it at your own risk? How far would you be wanting to drive it?
    Thanks for your interest,

Terry

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Also the last I knew the air worked and I think it may be converted to the cheaper refrig stuff?

Garrett booster

OH, how I wish you were in Fla. I hope you sell it to a good home. And, more importantly, I hope and pray your situation improves!!! djd.

Garrett booster

Car is sold to a guy here to fix up to be his daily driver and he and I are happy as the car started right up after a jump start after sitting a year!! I'll give him the address here to come for info!!
    Terry