Thread: Carlisle?

Hybrid booster

Carlisle?

Are you going to have a setup at Carlisle this year? Just wondering if I need to bring xtra cash...

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Carlisle?

If you are, I'll be sure to stop in and say hey.
    Nick G. 1984 Dodge Rampage

Marc, our "Clutch Guy" and Dave from Positive Impressions will be manning the booths for us this year. I am sure they would love to have you stop by and say "Hello"! They also volunteered to accept any "Extra Cash" you may want to get rid of.

We were unable to schedule a trip back East around our busy work schedule this year. We are hoping to hire more employees to free us up for next year.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Marc, our "Clutch Guy" and Dave from Positive Impressions will be manning the booths for us this year. I am sure they would love to have you stop by and say "Hello"! They also volunteered to accept any "Extra Cash" you may want to get rid of.

We were unable to schedule a trip back East around our busy work schedule this year. We are hoping to hire more employees to free us up for next year.

Chris-TU
    Thats too bad. Oh well, maybe next year. Don't need anything from the other vendors, so will be keeping the cash in the pocket.

Hybrid booster

yea ita a weird feeling leaving his booth with money left in your pocket oh well time to just mail it to him then lol