Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdac 22

Garrett booster

Re: Sdac 22

fine, i'm sick of this already, i'm in no matter where the thing is... i found a trailer in the mother in laws back yard, if i redeck the thing i got what i need to go just about whereever... we just need to set up the caravan of all the eastcoast and midwest guys for the trip

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

I'm down for Vegas, or Whittier, or Texas, or Alaska or even Hawaii!

It sounds to me like there is a 100% chance that the location is..... undecided

But listening to the whole speech Tuesday, I think another city other than Vegas has a better chance for 22...

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

Misson raceway BC i could even set up a cruise to Whistler for a BBQ!
    http://www.missionracewaypark.com/

TIIFIIIWII Turbo Mopar Staff DodgeZ's Avatar

I can do texas also.
    2022 Viper runs 9s

Detroit was awesome due to all of the Chrysler related history there. Plus, it wasn't busy on the highways around where everything took place. Although the car show wasn't at a park, it was at the Chrysler museum which was a great addition to the show. Need I also say that the hotel was great (not just quality, but parking lot shananigans as well?!? I'd be all for going back there next year or if an every other or every-two year plan was instituted.

I bet I could get Quaker City Dragstrip in Salem, Ohio for next to nothing for us to race at.
    Plenty of parks for the Car Show.
    Nelson Ledges is not to far away for the road course racers.

But what do I know ???
    I have only put on National Car Meets from 1985 to 1991 and then another in 2008.
    Those meets got on the Front Cover of 17 National Car Magazines and featured inside 32 Car Magazines over the years.
    Hell we even got on the Front Cover of HOT ROD Magazine 2 years in a row.
    We even received 24 pages of editorial inside those two issues of HOT ROD.

Nuff said.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

Norwalk....

On the same weekend of the DSM/EVO Shootout so we can show those people how it's done.

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PSI View Post
    I bet I could get Quaker City Dragstrip in Salem, Ohio for next to nothing for us to race at.

But what do I know ???
    I have only put on National Car Meets from 1985 to 1991 and then another in 2008.
    Those meets got on the Front Cover of 17 National Car Magazines and featured inside 32 Car Magazines over the years.

Nuff said.
    You should be next SDAC president.
    2022 Viper runs 9s

Hybrid booster

somewhere closer to me thatll be great, otherwise im going to be spending a week to get there!
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

turbo addict

TULSA!!!! its in the middle of everyone!!! there is a road course here too!!! 1/4 mile drag strip!! hell they even do auto x here!!! every sunday during the summer there is one!!! plenty of hotels and places to eat!!! plus im here. so thats a big plus.

turbo addict

I'll patiently wait and see what happens. Hopefully things are decided far enough in advance to make the time off bid at work.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeZ View Post

Woah, 2 kinda big deals here

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PSI View Post

But what do I know ???

Nuff said.
    I think that you need to start a petition and then we can have a tea party until we get your way. I like your plan/location and it seems like you got's your sheet together so I will second your motion.

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeZ View Post
    Dude, we decided it was going to be you at 4 in the morning,remember? You DA....
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Garrett booster

I'm with nate, if you can get that together a week out from 21 then I'm all for it. I know its a haul for the westerners but that's organized and I would have a ton of time to put in for vacation. Not to mention convince the wife to join me on the seat time to get there.

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeshadowchik View Post
    Norwalk....

On the same weekend of the DSM/EVO Shootout so we can show those people how it's done.
    Emery @ STM vs Brian Slowe for the final.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    I threw this out there to the folks in Waukegan at 21, if it is Vegas, I'd want a bunch of drivers flying into John Wayne airport Orange County and we'd drive 10 of my cars(or maybe the 6 that run at any given time) the 250 or so miles there. Forza has offered another 15+ cars (C'mon 20 man, you're not really gonna bring the Italian or German iron are ya) and I don't know if he has that many drivers lined up locally
    Dibs on the Rampage RT, Alan.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    I'll ride in the back!! Or I'll rock the GLHS Omni...

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeshadowchik View Post
    Norwalk....

That would Rock, as thats an awesome event.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    I called it first. LOL
    2022 Viper runs 9s

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    .....I have dibs on one of the TCs in Vegas.
    If you have dibs on one of the TCs there...then I want dibs on all of the T Ts out there!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

From my house to Vegas one way...1851.6 miles or 28 hours and 5 minutes according to Mapquest. I think Matchbox might make it in about 30 hours driving at a slow wrist pin slapping noise drive! I might need to take more alternators with me too. I changed one two weeks ago. The second one that I put in at Topeka at the first SDAC there finally died. (I had put in one the day before at the hotel there too!) Soooo, before I drove home I had to change to the new one that I just bought last week for a just-in-case deal. Even though it has a lifetime warranty I still will buy another new one for that just-in-case moment!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Since the onstart of last years racing season and until now I have had to replace a 20 year old Holly 5220 carb, a 25 year old Autometer Monster tach, a 25 year old Holly Electric Red fuel pump, and TWO 20 year old used alternators....dang US made junk...don't last like it should! ; )
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast