Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Garrett booster

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Deposit placed. I do not have a thin skin, but posting was getting stale.

turbo addict

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Come on Chris, aren't we close enough???? LOL.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

We are officially at 15 with 5 to go.

Thanks,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Sweet. Almost temped to put a Deposit for 5 heh Should post it out on some mailing list. I know there are some people not on the forums out there. I only found out about it after going to the TU website.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

For those that are counting, I'm in for one as well!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    For those that are counting, I'm in for one as well!

Mike
    Mike,

You are in there at #8.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Garrett booster

Paid deposit on mine this evening for H-body and asked Chris if he could give a break on shipping for a 2nd one for L-body. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeywk View Post
    Paid deposit on mine this evening for H-body and asked Chris if he could give a break on shipping for a 2nd one for L-body. Thanks!
    We are now at 16 orders. Because we are getting close to our goal of 20 units, if you order a second radiator there will be no additional charge for shipping.

Thanks,

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

As Emeril would say.....BAM!

Thumbs up Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

I think we all owe Jeremy (iTurbo) a BIG Thank You!

He just ordered 4 radiators which brings us to 20. TU will Thank Jeremy by providing free shipping on all 4 radiators!!

We will leave the Group Buy open for a couple more days allowing a few people to take advantage of the lower price. After that pricing goes to $350 + shipping.

We have notified the manufacturer and will have an ETA shortly.

Thanks Again to everyone who participated!

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

Sorry if I missed it already, but what's the lead time once all 20 deposits are made?

Oops I was making my post when you made your post Chris.

I'm in for one too, when's the latest for the deposits? (I'm on vacation right now)

Thanks!

Without reading the entire thread...again, what is the price? I see target price in the first post of $320, but is that THE price? What is the cost plus average shipping?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by omni_840 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it already, but what's the lead time once all 20 deposits are made?

Oops I was making my post when you made your post Chris.

I'm in for one too, when's the latest for the deposits? (I'm on vacation right now)

Thanks!

We actually did not collect the deposits. Instead we used CC#'s as a commitment. Now that all 20 orders are in we will be applying the $320. + shipping charge to the cards. This will happen within the next few days. If you have an issue with payment right now please contact us immediately so we can work something out.

If you have internet access then you can place an order on our site to get in on the lower price. Call us if you do not have internet access.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 08-10-2011 at 05:01 PM.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Awesome Chris!!! I can hardly wait to see the finished product! I had wished I could have gotten in on the first GB, but other stuff got in the way at the time. I plan on installing these in: '86 GLH Turbo, '87 Shelby Lancer, '87 Shelby CSX, and a '91 Spirit R/T. All part of the big never ending TIII fleet upgrade; these are just what the doctor ordered.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Count me in. Will send deposit shortly.

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo224 View Post
    Count me in. Will send deposit shortly.
    Just to clarify, we will be charging the full amount (not the deposit amount) since this Group Buy is a go.

Chris-TU

turbo addict

I've cleared it with my funds supplier, so I'm 100% a go!

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Well, have the transactions happened yet? I want my f*cking radiator....LOL.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Just to clarify, we will be charging the full amount (not the deposit amount) since this Group Buy is a go.

Chris-TU
    That's no problem. I'm out of town until tomorrow, so I will submit my payment for a G body unit right when I get back. Don't worry, I won't flake out.

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast