Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Hybrid booster

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Dang it Chris, stop taking my money. Guess the SL is getting a new radiator. I'll enter the order tomorrow.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Deposit placed
    1 G body

'70 340 Swinger
    '72 Ralley Charger - 440 Air Grabber
    '87 Shelby Z - 2.5 TII
    '88 Pacifica - 2.2 TII
    '02 2500 - Cummins

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Hybrid booster

hey chris did you ever find out how these fit into the mini vans??? i would like one for the van to keep it cool

turbo addict

Well, considering I mounted a G-body TII radiator/IC assembly in an '89 Voyager with little trouble, I can tell you it WILL work. You will have to make your own mounts, but other than that it does fit and work. IIRC the bottom radiator hose doesn't even need to be changed from stock! The top one needed some mods, and so did the IC hoses.

HTH....

Hybrid booster

good to know reaper im not worried for the ic beause i am thinking of a front mount setup (hopfully)

Hybrid booster

Anyone keeping a running tally, or do you have go back and count all the postings?

Quote Originally Posted by ChargedDust View Post
    Anyone keeping a running tally, or do you have go back and count all the postings?
    We are currently at 6 deposits. There are 14 left to go. All credit cards # provided will not be charged until we receive the 20 commitments.

Thanks to all of you who backed up your commitments on the message boards with an order.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Garrett booster

Hey Chris,

I'm itching to put an order in. Im wondering about the Gbody radiator for an IROC R/T. Since from factory the intercooler/rad is side by side, and is different than the daytona v6/2.5 rad, would this replacement radiator be "full length" across? Just wondering since I'd like to plan this around a FMIC setup as well... details appreciated!

thanks
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Glmwpg View Post
    Hey Chris,

I'm itching to put an order in. Im wondering about the Gbody radiator for an IROC R/T. Since from factory the intercooler/rad is side by side, and is different than the daytona v6/2.5 rad, would this replacement radiator be "full length" across? Just wondering since I'd like to plan this around a FMIC setup as well... details appreciated!

thanks
    Graham
    Hi Graham,

These are not full length versions. When we designed these radiators we simulated all the TII/TIII versions the best we could. Provisions for intercooler bracketry is provided on the drivers side. I thought there were a couple of guys using them for TIII applications. maybe they could chime in.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

PS- We got something for that itch too. Just click here http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/depo...oup-p-398.html
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Garrett booster

Thanks for the quick reply.. and all the efforts putting stuff like this together.

anyone with a TIII running a front mount IC as well as this? thoughts?
    Last edited by Glmwpg; 07-07-2011 at 09:48 PM.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Chris, what numbers are we at?
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

We are currently at 8.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

We received another order today so we are currently at 9 with 11 to go.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

We received another order so we are at the halfway mark. 10 more radiator orders to go.

Chris-TU

Garrett booster

Watch and waiting, plan to be # 19 L body

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by amx364 View Post
    Watch and waiting, plan to be # 19 L body
    If everybody had the "I'm waiting for the next guy to go first" mentality then nobody will be getting any of these. Just join in if you're serious.

Hybrid booster

Pre-order deposit placed, G-Body

Quote Originally Posted by ChargedDust View Post
    If everybody had the "I'm waiting for the next guy to go first" mentality then nobody will be getting any of these. Just join in if you're serious.
    This is very true. Once again, your CC will not be charged until we have all 20 Group Buy participants. So, what are you gaining by waiting???

Chris-TU

UPDATE:

We had about 5 orders over the weekend. I will post the official # once we confirm all of them.

Chris-TU

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast