Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

The balance of the Aluminum radiators were received this week. Please place an order on our website if interested. Limited Quantities.

If you were part of the group buy and have not provided your address or balance of payment please contact us right away.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5416.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	42038  
    Last edited by Chris W; 10-20-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Re: 2nd Group Buy for Custom Aluminum Aftermarket Radiators in Stock configuration

Quote Originally Posted by planetb View Post
    Mine got here 2 days ago. Looks good. Brother is waiting on his still for the L Body, we are both at the same address

Will try and fit it in the lancer this weekend.
    You have a PM.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs0075's Avatar

Email sent

Stephen: 1987 GLHS #0075, 1965 Polara 880 convertible
    SDAC National- proud member
    Western Canada SDAC- proud member
    www.wc-tm.com
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!" Number 6

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Chris, can you tell me when I'm finally going to get the remaining two radiators I bought?

PM us for your tracking info.

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

The other two radiators arrived today. Like the first two that shipped, they were packaged very well and appear to be in perfect shape. Thank you Chris.

I've decided to find a local heating & A/C company to make sheet metal fan shrouds for all four radiators. I had such a shroud made for my GLH Turbo way back when I had that big NPR intercooler setup on the car. I had a Derale Tornado 14" electric fan and it worked great and was very low profile. Since these are for my super long TIII project, I'm concerned about clearance to the TIII intake manifold and haven't had the greatest luck with stock fan setups lately.

Garrett booster

Any chance on having these made again?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112