it normally would have done much better though

I think my turbo is actually on its way out. its been abused and it was a cheep turbo at best so im not to shocked. It has some side to side, up down, in and out play but it spins good and does not smack the housing. I dont think it had near this much play originally though.

I looked over the entire car and didnt find anything obvious as far as boost leaks go. idle is still good so the leak would have to be pre throttle body if there even is a leak. spool is slowww.

I want to get a holset now.

plan

- holset (similar to brents?)
- port front exhaust manifold, if possible
- port lower intake
- 58mm throttle body with plenum ported to match.
- 3inch downpipe (currently 2.5inch)

this setup will surely max the injectors. My only worry is the mild cam that i still havnt replaced. i kind of like how well behaved the car is so who knows what will happen as far as a cam goes.

I like the idea of going just as fast on less boost. Walking people on 8psi is really cool and holsets love big boost so once even bigger injectors go in ill crank it up BUTTT im still getting way ahaid of my self with this car.

need to still drive it as long as i can before i get my second car. then i can work my way into getting this thing figured out.

at this point it seems like fwd w/ slicks will be easier to go fast quickly than awd will.