Mitsu booster

Omni GLH-T or GLHS

Date: 19th June 2011
    Username: TripleJackInGA
    Full Name: Jack Hilton
    City, State, Zip: Metro Atlanta, GA 30265
    Selling or Wanted Price: $5000+/-

Description:
    Looking for a nice daily-driver. Preference given to Blue or Gold GLH-T or 86 GLHS.Car must be complete, and as stock as possible. MUST HAVE A/C. ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY ZERO RUST. Minor paint issues OK, but no damage. Looking for cars with no issues, and no-one else' headache. I'll be driving it home, regardless of where it is.

I'm in Atlanta, but can get to pretty much anywhere for the right car, at the right price.

Let me know what, where, how much, lots of details, and as many pics as you can.

Jack

boostaholic

Re: Omni GLH-T or GLHS

I'm subscribing to this thread. I'd really like to see what's out there in that price range.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

I'll take $6000 for mine. Runs perfect, has working A/C, no rust, completely stock except the exhaust.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...-GLH-T-Project

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo224 View Post
    I'll take $6000 for mine. Runs perfect, has working A/C, no rust, completely stock except the exhaust.
    Nice car. Shot you a PM.

Jack

contact Fred, he has what might be the nicest GLH-T in existence, last i knew it was for sale. it is black over silver and 100% original.

akey4850@netscape.net

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus86GLHS View Post
    contact Fred, he has what might be the nicest GLH-T in existence, last i knew it was for sale. it is black over silver and 100% original.
    Yep, actually talked to him on the phone back in February, and it does sound like the real deal, but the guy is totally unwilling to get someone to take digital pics and upload them. Best he could do was send me some Polaroids that would cost me $7.
    Has anyone here actually seen the car in person?

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by jckrieger View Post
    I'm subscribing to this thread. I'd really like to see what's out there in that price range.
    Keep in mind, once you get into this price range(and this caliber of car) and higher, these cars are often exchanged off the forums. What you see in this thread will not directly reflect what cars are on the market...

Quote Originally Posted by TripleJackInGA View Post
    Has anyone here actually seen the car in person?
    Maybe...

It is nice, but I would NOT say that it's the "nicest GLH-T in existence". I have seen nicer. And it is not 100% original. It is definitely a nice car, without a doubt, but it isn't perfect. On top of that, the owner has some limitations. Nothing against Fred, I think he's a nice guy, but he is not tech savy. No computer, no digi camera, and very limited internet access(he told me he goes to the public library to check emails every couple weeks). There is a reason why this car has been for sale for a long time...

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by sy2206 View Post
    Keep in mind, once you get into this price range(and this caliber of car) and higher, these cars are often exchanged off the forums. What you see in this thread will not directly reflect what cars are on the market...
    That is true, but surely there are some show-worthy car owners on this forum who would give up their rides for the right price. I'm curious if this price range will bring some cars onto the market that otherwise were not for sale.

Mitsu booster

Too true. I'd venture to say that in this line of cars, this caliber/price range are usually *not* listed here, for a variety of reasons.

It is nice, but I would NOT say that it's the "nicest GLH-T in existence". I have seen nicer. And it is not 100% original. It is definitely a nice car, without a doubt, but it isn't perfect. On top of that, the owner has some limitations. Nothing against Fred, I think he's a nice guy, but he is not tech savy. No computer, no digi camera, and very limited internet access(he told me he goes to the public library to check emails every couple weeks). There is a reason why this car has been for sale for a long time...
    Yep, like I said, I talked to him a few months back. Super nice guy, and obviously sounds like he takes care of his stuff, but in this day & age, not being a little more tech savvy, or at least having someone that can help you with stuff like this, is hard to get around, if you're trying to buy or sell something in such a narrow market. I wouldn't mind going to see his car, but I dunno....even if I buy his Polaroids (LOL!), WTH can you tell from those...that a car exists...maybe...?

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by jckrieger View Post
    That is true, but surely there are some show-worthy car owners on this forum who would give up their rides for the right price. I'm curious if this price range will bring some cars onto the market that otherwise were not for sale.
    That remains to be seen. The thing is, the people not actively selling probably won't even see this thread. Of course the other thing to think about, is that if someone isn't actively selling, there's not a whole lot of wiggle on asking price.