Date: 16th June 2011
Username: Subliminal
Full Name:Damon Morris
City, State, Zip: Princeton, NJ 08540
Contact: damontmorris@gmail.com or 908*256*1797 (call or text)
Price: $250

Hey folks,

I have taken the Amsoil Bypass Oil Filtration System off of my truck, cleaned it up and am offering it for sale.

Basically, if you're looking at this, you know it doesn't get any better.

This is a complete kit, with everything you need. Not pictured above are the bolts, but trust me...they're included.

The kit comes with the spin on plate that screws into the stock filter location on the side of the block. Then, two hoses run from there to the bypass unit, where you have your standard filter and your bypass filter. Both filters are included and are brand new. In the picture above you can see one is still wrapped in plastic and one came in a box. The bypass plate also has a pet---- on the end, where you can drain a little bit of oil for an oil test...and I've included my last oil test canister as well.

Also included in this kit is the big black guy on the right...the mount. I believe this kit will work on any 5.9L Cummins, and might even work on a 6.7. As you can see in the picture, when I removed the system I cleaned everything up real nice and even sanded the mount and hit it with 2 coats of POR15...so it looks nice in your engine bay.

The below picture is from a while back, but it shows the final mounted filter location (left of the engine bay):

The 'standard' filter that comes with this set is rated by Amsoil for 25K miles. The Bypass Filter is rated for up to 60K. The premise is that the 'standard' filter filters the oil all the time and the bypass filter filters about 10% of the oil at at a time. The recommended change interval for the bypass filter is basically every other oil change. And with this system, you're looking at a single change a year...and I wouldn't even recommend that without sending out the test.

At any rate, the retail cost of the setup is $367. I believe the mount to be an additional cost, as well as shipping from Amsoil.

I would like $250 shipped anywhere in the US for this system. I will ship UPS and provide a tracking # upon shipment.

Questions, feel free to hit me up here, at damontmorris@gmail.com or text/call me at 908*256*1797

Thanks for looking!