Thread: GLH/S silver seats, carpet, door gaskets and outer door trim piece below window

Garrett booster

GLH/S silver seats, carpet, door gaskets and outer door trim piece below window

As the thread reads... I am looking (like Kelly) for some 86 GLHS seats or just the covers. I have a rear seat but need the fronts in good condition or better.

I also need the metal trim piece for the drivers front door that goes beneath the window at the top of the door. It's held on by one screw and I used a screw that was too long and it came out the front side. Black for a GLH but I can sand/paint if necc.

Also if anyone has some good door gaskets with silver interior or a good OE omni charcoal carpet, no holes or rust please. The aftermarket carpet I have in the car just doesn't fit like OE..

I plan to be at SDAC to pick up if this is easier for someone but am hoping to get a deal in place prior.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Re: GLH/S silver seats, carpet, door gaskets and outer door trim piece below window

PM Sent

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

Re: GLH/S silver seats, carpet, door gaskets and outer door trim piece below window

I have a full set that are real nice with no rips or tears and I will be at SDAC. I can get you some pictures later if you are interested
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

Garrett booster

Replied, thanks Brad.

Still looking for the other parts if anyone has them.. also could use some Omni bumpers (GLH or not) and some headlamp buckets

Tried to reply to your pm, but your box is full. Wasn't really anything important, but thought I'd let you know.

Garrett booster

bump, still looking for this stuff.. also need a lbody shift boot and/or center console w/ shift boot, don't need the arm rest..

anyone gots?

Hybrid booster

ive got a 84 charger center console with arm rest in dk grey. pm me if interested

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omnigoestohell View Post
    Also if anyone has some good door gaskets with silver interior
    You probably know this, but the rubber gasket can be pulled away from the colored rubber trim. So if the gray part of your gasket is okay, and you can find the gasket part connected to a different color, you can make the swap pretty easily. I just did the same thing last week and it is pretty simple if you go slow.

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

I do still have that bottom seat cover if you're interested . . .