Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I the only one here?

Hybrid booster

Re: Am I the only one here?

I think he meant that the esc helps perserve tread, but you got a point.
    - Dave MacArthur '83 Shelby Charger - TII conversion ("The Mistress") '08 Ranger '04 Malibu '12 Can Am Spyder RT

Hybrid booster

Am I the only one here?
    Do you want the truth or a little white lie?!!!

i was vaguely interested when they were first introduced. then i heard that the 2.4 in them was not the fabulous DODGE 2.4 as seen in the Neon SRT-4 and PT Cruiser, but instead that Hyundai "world engine" piece of @%$&*# crap!! I refuse to ever drive a hyundai, kia, daweoo, etc unless i'm in a demo derby! add to the fact that the car is kinda heavy, gas mileage suffers as a result and it looks like they took a Durango and sucked the "TRUCK" out of it!!!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by capev86 View Post
    Do you want the truth or a little white lie?!!!

i was vaguely interested when they were first introduced. then i heard that the 2.4 in them was not the fabulous DODGE 2.4 as seen in the Neon SRT-4 and PT Cruiser, but instead that Hyundai "world engine" piece of @%$&*# crap!! I refuse to ever drive a hyundai, kia, daweoo, etc unless i'm in a demo derby! add to the fact that the car is kinda heavy, gas mileage suffers as a result and it looks like they took a Durango and sucked the "TRUCK" out of it!!!
    funny... I never liked the Neon... Probably because most of my exposure was 1st gen. Always thought of it as a chick mobile
    - Dave MacArthur '83 Shelby Charger - TII conversion ("The Mistress") '08 Ranger '04 Malibu '12 Can Am Spyder RT

Garrett booster

I have a '08 Brilliant Black CSRT4. Bought her new. I'm new to the turbo-mopar forum but I belong to the calibersrt4.net forum (name is the same). Is any of you guys/girls members on there too.

iTurbo you really should get the MS1K flash. It's an awesome flash. I had it for a while. Best mod I ever did to my car. I sold it to help with bills.

I had a good bit done to my csrt4. MS1K, 1 step colder plugs, Needswings o2 housing, modded dp w/pipe through 2nd cat, hushpower muffler, exhaust depot short ram, bwoody check valve, agp catch can, breather catch can, Mopar blow off plate, my best time in 1/4 was a 13.67 @ 105.90, I was having problems with traction. She was dynoed at: 323.8 whp & 353.9 ft.

I had some cosmetics too.
    Pic of car

Car was dropped on road magnet drag springs with Realtune camber arms. CBD c/f hood.
    Engine bay pic

I also have;
    '86 GLHT
    '06 Pt Cruiser GT

boostaholic

Pics of the GLHT?

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Keito View Post
    Pics of the GLHT?
    Here's one I need to upload more from computer later.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Here's one of Pt Cruiser GT convertible

Hybrid booster

funny... I never liked the Neon... Probably because most of my exposure was 1st gen. Always thought of it as a chick mobile
    so was the A/C Ace until Shelby came along. heck, check out Monster Miata and you will see how ungirly a girl's car can be. actually i always thought they were more a unisex car. girly cars for me would be the jetta and civic. the neon had far better handling and performance than a domestic economy car would be expected to deliver. it was a worthy successor to the K body / A body legacy. only complaint i had about the neon was the tiny gas tank and the fact that they never offered the 2.4 n/a motor in them (like the 2.5 in the dodge aries). the srt-4 was the best looking but the first gen cars were lighter and didn't have frames around the door glass. my buddy had a 96 Expresso dohc/5spd followed by an '03 Srt-4 so i had some exposure to them. i prefer the old school fwd's and it is an insult to see a Hyundai power plant in a Chrysler product. that alone will keep me from ever buying one. if i didn't have my K wagon already, i'd consider the uber expensive, gas guzzling magnum as the only other way to get a true mopar wagon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123