Thread: Turbo Unleashed Service

Turbo Unleashed Service

These days i and i am sure many of you have found a lot of places have gone from great customer service to only the dollar counts and they treat you like a number only.We all know we are expected to do our own jobs to standards and if we don't it is the long --- boss speech. So when you got to those places that don't do what they are supposed to or like i say treat you like number it tends to piss u off as you think funny if i acted like that at my work i never hear the end of it . Get crap service and you don't forget it that's for sure.Then their are companies like Turbos unleashed .Chris and the guys have been nothing but 5 stars with me from day one of service.This is fact more the compliment as the great service has never decreased yet .Plus it is sure damn nice to be able to talk to some one who you know is crazy busy yet still patiently takes the time to hear you out no matter what and genuinely wants to help you out.These guys are like your buddies who come over on the weekend no matter what and drink beer and get their hands greasy helping you get that turbo dodge going.They are not miracle worker as you cant expect them to fix a turbo that you jammed a stick through it using it as a wood chipper...ok over kill example but you get the point, but they certainly rise above the other ones when stepping up to the plate.They always answer the phone 99 % of the time and emails as well.I know for a fact from my work that that is not a easy feat indeed.Then they always manage to get your stuff done and out to you in timely fashion with high quality results included.Chris /turbo unleashed i only regret that i went to the others first before you , I would have much rather given you the money then them.I can promise you this though, from here on out i will only be doing business with your company .Turbo Unleashed is a rarity in a world were these days companies take the money push you out the door to process the next numbered guy.Good job guys and keep up the great work.

turbo addict

Re: Turbo Unleashed Service

Yeah and then they like to bash him on another site and not let him respond when they never spoke with him. Chris is AWESOME!!! period
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Yep, he is awesome,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

+1 on what brad said
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

Yea i know i have noticed a few times another crappy deal for him on here as i silently read the different topics.It would annoy me if i was him when people get all kinds of "free " advice from me then go else where with their money.....what the ???..huh ..hey wait a minute????

Mitsu booster

Red face Re: Turbo Unleashed Service

Yea,I had dealt with Chris too and it was very positive to say the very least.
    I must have called him 20 times or so and he picked up even after hours for him.Some times the conversation ended up just shooting the breeze.Just five or ten of those in one day leads to getting nothing done.But Chris was always polite never cut me off or rushed me off the phone.

I guess what I'm saying is if you can put your self in his shoes and be half way reasonable he would go the extra ten miles for you.And everyone is human.
    Seeing some of the things he goes thru like the price is the price,this is not a flee market,I got bills to pay kinda thing or fittment problems with you said this or you said that,nothing is perfect in a modification world for every single application or car.Sometimes modification turns into modifrickation.(pardon my french).But we all know that.

Turbos Unleashed had done free service for me,machine work and assembly,maybe several hundred skins worth in labor no charge out of Chris's pocket.That says alot to me.

Maybe we should start a how Chris went the extra mile for me thread!(naw just kidding).

But seriously.....................

He has gonna more than the extra mile time after time for me. Its even at the point now I just call him with random questions. Hes always been 100% helpful and Ive never had a bad experience with service or product. I actually just got my StageIV 6puck in from him this past weekend and Im going nuts having to wait to install it!

You da man Chris!

Garrett booster

I have a lot of Tu's parts on my csx and love what Tu has done for the older turbo dodge. I'm like all of you I have all ways had AWESOME service from chris. Keep up the good work.

Hybrid booster

Having worked with Chris on a professional level, I agree adamantly with all the above comments. He has called me to offer a hand to guys local to me, and I know he has called other friends to help customers local to them. That extends his "local" market considerably. First and foremost, he genuinely cares about people, and considers his customers friends.

Mike

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Another great thing about TU is the fact that they stand by their products no matter what. I have bought many parts over the 5 years I've been gradually building my CSX and even after all that time, he is willing to stand by them if I run into any issues.

Another example of his great service is that I bought a Cal from them in 2006 and never mailed the core to paul. Then Paul stopped doing cals and I didn't worry about it since I didn't need the cal until the car is done. Well 5 years later (last week) I asked Chris if I could get a refund on the cal and apply it towards a new clutch and he refunded the money and applied it to the clutch purchase with no questions asked. Most places would place a time restriction on these situations. But TU seems to focus on customer satisfaction and service 100%.

Hybrid booster

yup hes a stand up guy he is always there to talk and give you advise

turbo addict

I also have had great service from Chris he is always helpful, always answers the phone and we even will discuss other events. Basically every thing I would have said and it's a teal pain typing on an iPod so I'll just leave it at that. As stated some times you run into issues and I have and he is right there with the answers, working in the auto body industry you learn that anything aftermarket is never 100 percent, I'm just happy we have these vendors to help keep this hobby alive and there R&D to expand all of our cars potential.
    1989 Daytona AGS CS 2.5TII A555, S60 1986 600es Convertible turbo 1969/8 Barracuda 318, 904 1966 Dart Station Wagon 1996 Dakota 5.2 4wd 1979 Honda CM400T Hard tailed Chopper

turbo addict

+10000000000000!!!

Chris is an awesome guy, and provides the best customer service you could hope for! His products are top notch and so is his advice!

It's a shame there are people out there that do nothing but try to find fault with somebody and take it to such extremes that it ruins it for the rest of a community. This should NOT be tolerated, no matter what!

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor jeff1234's Avatar

I have purchased many parts and gotten plenty of free advice from Chris. Everything that has been said in the posts to this thread is an accurate description of EVERY contact I have had with him. I live in Wisconsin, he's in Arizona and I have never met him face to face but I know that when he tells me something I can take that to the bank. Chris has told me many time on many different occasions that he really cares about the community. There is nothing about running a business that says you have to really care, he does and that is a huge difference. Treasure him as a resource, you will never find anyone in business who is more honest!
    jeff1234
    The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars, how fast can you afford to go?