Thread: Late 80's early 90's White Lebaron Driver fender

turbo addict

Late 80's early 90's White Lebaron Driver fender

I picked up a 1990 white Lebaron convertible and I need a driver's side fender. I would prefer one locally, but I am open to suggestions. Here is a pic of the beast and I am trying to avoid a color-match(painting it), but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks...

Last edited by 88_pacifica; 05-03-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Re: Late 80's early 90's White Lebaron Driver fender

Bump...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Disregard this thread. I sold the car locally...

Hey I just got your voicemail Nate, sorry I was under a Shelby Z when you called
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by blk86trbo View Post
    Hey I just got your voicemail Nate, sorry I was under a Shelby Z when you called
    No worries. I talked to Brad and the title should be here early next week. He said you can pick up the car anytime and worst case scenario he would send you the title. I told him that he needs to get off his a** and get that done so he isn't holding you up. Since he is celebrating him and his wife's "anniversary" this weekend, he is tough to get a hold of. Thanks anyway for the willingness to help find a fender, but I'm good now. Talk to you soon...