Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: tons of parts junk yard price (Thread moved)

turbo addict

Re: tons of parts junk yard price (Thread moved)

thats why he refunded a few people. he had large payments coming in, too early to risk shutting down the paypal account.

we should alll just watch out for eachother if you see a fishy forsale thread ask the seller some questions even if you dont want to buy anything from him/her. if someone asked this guy to say post good pictures with the date and his name written on a sheet of paper. then people would see his reluctance to prove his good will witch he cant, no one will buy anything.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Garrett booster

Well irvin posted up a picture in front of a bunch of parts with his name on it, the other user's screen name and TD written on the paper.. Everyone's eager to see if he ships stuff out or not.. It's def. the same guy so we're all waiting in anticipation.

Hybrid booster

if you are a seller you usually give a time on when youll ship out items, not just refund people because they think your a crook
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 88wdywoodpecker View Post
    Well irvin posted up a picture in front of a bunch of parts with his name on it, the other user's screen name and TD written on the paper.. Everyone's eager to see if he ships stuff out or not.. It's def. the same guy so we're all waiting in anticipation.
    Was it a picture with him, user name and date?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

Id say its very likely he has the parts. Id also say its extremely likely none of them will recieve them.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Was it a picture with him, user name and date?
    It was a tag attached to the parts with his hand holding the tag so it was readable that said:
    hitnrun
    Turbo Dodge
    Irvin
    Hitnrun is the user he sent it to, he says he's sending everyone pictures so we're asking that they post them up.
    @orangetona you're probably right, a lot of people have requested returns and he responded to them in the exact same way he had responded to you. we'll see how it goes, he says he's going to provide everyone with tracking info. He's says he's shipping tomorrow and the next couple days..

Hybrid booster

well i still havent heard from mathew about my blow off valve and flange.

He's says he's shipping tomorrow and the next couple days..
    Interesting.. I do not think Cindy ever recieved the head she purchased from "fernando" either...

everyone, keep us posted!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Yes, I still haven't received the head that was shipped 4 weeks ago.........
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor ForzaV12's Avatar

Caution is the order of the day. Really sorry that folks are getting ripped off, but there is a reason some countries are on my "never do business with" list. If you can't insure mail to the country, its a pretty good bet that many transactions will result in fraud.
    Unknown, new user, 3rd world country, send them money? Really?
    87 GLHS ,66 Hemi Coronet, 69 Road Runner, 70 Challenger-"Vanishing Point", 68 Road Runner "Petty",69 ZL1 Corvette,2016 Scat Pack Challenger,67 Corvette vintage racer,Cadillac ATS Turbo, 66 GTO road racer,67 911S, Ford V Ferrari Porsche 906 and Ferrari P3

Hybrid booster

why are people still hoping to get parts? get your money! Cindy is an example of a fraudalent transaction by him!
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

Garrett booster

He has multiple s/n's, listing multiple locations.. the Irvin S/N was a registered user on TD since 09'.. He posted frequently.. buying, selling, ect.. No one could have known.. If anyone is wanting their money back I would advise taking it up with paypal immediately, you can buy the parts somewhere else! If you want to wait and see then wait, but the longer you wait the longer he has your money..

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaV12 View Post
    Caution is the order of the day. Really sorry that folks are getting ripped off, but there is a reason some countries are on my "never do business with" list. If you can't insure mail to the country, its a pretty good bet that many transactions will result in fraud.
    Unknown, new user, 3rd world country, send them money? Really?
    When he was sent the money from me, he was listed as he lived in Florida.

Garrett booster

Irvin on TD is listed as being in lousiana, Abita Springs
    He stated in a thread, posted in 09', that he was from Mexico and here on visa. That he had to go back in 6 months.

Hybrid booster

doesnt matter what part of the usa hes from, all SNs claim hes from mexico

Irvin on TD is listed as being in lousiana, Abita Springs
    He stated in a thread, posted in 09', that he was from Mexico and here on visa. That he had to go back in 6 months.
    And here his user profile says FL.. also created in 09...

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Hybrid booster

After one bad experience on Ebay, I've changed my method of how I conduct expensive and sometimes distant transactions.
    During this latest incident (inquiries and resulting payment without delivery), meticulous tracking was put in place to support what was advertised and what was to be delivered.
    For what it's worth, as the issues started to surface and soon escalated, my funds were immediately refunded without any request to do so.
    I'm grateful it ended quickly and that it didn't get any farther.

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by 5DIGITS View Post
    After one bad experience on Ebay, I've changed my method of how I conduct expensive and sometimes distant transactions.
    During this latest incident (inquiries and resulting payment without delivery), meticulous tracking was put in place to support what was advertised and what was to be delivered.
    For what it's worth, as the issues started to surface and soon escalated, my funds were immediately refunded without any request to do so.
    I'm grateful it ended quickly and that it didn't get any farther.
    man that guys a tool. seriously. fake tracking #s do not do well with paypal. thats what got me my $325 back so quickly.....glad to hear you didnt get nailed!! that shelby interior was def priced right.....priced so right that he was trying to take your money......

turbo addict

Yesterday was the 10 day cutoff reply period for my paypal claim. How long does this take for them to refund me. He never made paypal contact.

turbo addict

My money has been reversed back to me. Yay, now another 3-4 to go back into my bank account ugh...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast