Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: tons of parts junk yard price (Thread moved)

Garrett booster

Re: tons of parts junk yard price (Thread moved)

i like the gift idea because it takes out the fee that messes with ones profit, but i wouldnt want to be screwed, ive recieved many payments by gift only small tho. and ive never sent as gift i believe. i dont buy much just sell. hope all you guys get your money back.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo3Iroc View Post
    If he had any integrity he would have refunded you. That alone without the assumptions that Orangetona makes him a scammer.
    if he had any integrity he would just ship me the parts i paid for, really i'd be happy with that, then it wouldnt be a total loss on my end, but it doesnt look like that is going to happen, hope my 70.00 goes to feed his family down in mexico, i was always kinda interested in sponsoring a 3rd world family.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by onerippinturbo2 View Post
    if he had any integrity he would just ship me the parts i paid for, really i'd be happy with that, then it wouldnt be a total loss on my end, but it doesnt look like that is going to happen, hope my 70.00 goes to feed his family down in mexico, i was always kinda interested in sponsoring a 3rd world family.
    Eh...thats one way to look at it. He thought you were interested in supporting him too.

Hybrid booster

well i actually wanted a choice in who i wanted to support, but it looks like he made it for me and a few others, it just sucks but he will get his in the end of it all, he is running out of places to pull this kind of ----.

Garrett booster

I think he just got caught on TD as well.. If anyone has the ability to access the site check it out for yourself.. hopefully no one got shafted twice..

Hybrid booster

Yes, his name on TD is " irvin " can the mods do a username check? and make sure this bastard doesnt have the name on here?
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Closest user to "irvin" is "irving rios" who is quite possibly the same user as "fernando" ... we have not confirmed if "fernando" and "Mathew" are the same tho.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

I think mathews profile being from " MEXICO " gives it away
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

Garrett booster

Looking back through irvins posts on TD he joined in 4/2009 and went inactive in 7/2009 showed back up just recently (about 4 days ago) and posted up a for sale thread.. He sounds a lot like this Mathew guy.. Irvin also mentions being from mexico back in 2009 in a thread.

Hybrid booster

see ^ there you go!

Hybrid booster

yes, that is the same guy, paypal shows payments going to jennifer rios so irving rios and irvin is the same as mathew/fernando. ban his ---.

Hybrid booster

i searched that name on the forum and pulled up 3 posts he started back in '08, he actually said in the one that he lost his acct and his name was irving rios and was posting under fernando the new acct name,so this has been going on for a while with this guy,just setting things uphe made 3 threads in '08 first about a shadow with a 2.2 t2 a555,46 trim turbo from t/u that spooled slow, then a 2.5 with a mitsu turbo, then another still with the mitsu but wanted 3 inch exhaust unreal to say the least.

turbo addict

Yes i am a mod on TD and yes this seems to be the same guy. same grammar and all. Guess it is time for me to go and tell guys to get the disputes rolling. Sorry this happened to you guys.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I will keep you guys posted on what goes on over on the other site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hybrid booster

I did further digging and when people were catching onto his FRAUDING his response is " what are you talking about men " dont believe me? check the pages on the forums.
    SAME GUY! kick his ---!

turbo addict

yea i caught that too. Ban stick is polished and ready over there LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Garrett booster

Well he still needs to give them there money back so it's a waiting game from here.. Who didn't get there money back over here?

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Closest user to "irvin" is "irving rios" who is quite possibly the same user as "fernando" ... we have not confirmed if "fernando" and "Mathew" are the same tho.
    IRVING RIOS IS INDEED FERNANDO.
    that is the name and email account i had send money too (one of them anyways....)

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

www.irvingrios@hotmail.com
    fernandocsx@hotmail.com

first email was the irvingrios.com one. he refunded my money. im guessing if he is using this accout its actually his main account.

the fernandocsx was created because he said had had a bad transaction and his account was messed up (so if his account was locked up how could he issue a refund???)

anyway, the guys a scammer. i am banned from TD because i apparently had a bad deal like 2 years ago (all due to shipping mess, buddy never signed, it then got lost at warehouse and returned back to me months later missing most of the parts.........) otherwise id go and leave some feedback to stop this guy.....

turbo addict

I havent recieved my money from paypal yet.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    IRVING RIOS
    irving rios limited to only see feedback section

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetona View Post
    I havent recieved my money from paypal yet.
    Bummer, keep prodding them man! keep us posted!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Garrett booster

I'm really hoping this all works out okay.. A lot of people on TD sent him over $600 EACH.. I REALLY am hoping this can get resolved and we can catch him from now on before it gets this far in the future. Between here and TD I think we've got his number

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast