Thread: I'm not upset.

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor

I'm not upset.

Sure would have been nice if you had returned my calls about the wrong parts you sent me fo my SRT-4.

turbo addict

Re: I'm not upset.

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeZdad View Post
    Sure would have been nice if you had returned my calls about the wrong parts you sent me fo my SRT-4.
    I found out that if you want the right parts for an SRT4, the dealer is the only place to get them. A lot of these parts will says fits SRT4, when they really are just put in the computer as fitting.

turbo addict

I found that e-mail works best with rock auto. service@rockauto.com I e-mailed them on Saturday, got a phone call on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeZdad View Post
    Hello,

I apologize if your phone call was not returned. Please call RockAuto during the regular business hours to speak with a representative. If you can't call during the regular business hours please do feel free to email service@rockauto.com.

Office Hours (CST)
    Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat-Sun 8 to 4

Thank you!

www.RockAuto.com

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by RockAuto View Post
    Hello,

I apologize if your phone call was not returned. Please call RockAuto during the regular business hours to speak with a representative. If you can't call during the regular business hours please do feel free to email service@rockauto.com.

Office Hours (CST)
    Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat-Sun 8 to 4

Thank you!

www.RockAuto.com
    Thank you for the call and refund on the pump which in my case was a pump for a pre 2000 non-turbo 2.4 engine and even the housing was wrong. Someone at Dodge is telling people that the metal Impeller Pump is ok for our turbo Srt-4 application but this is wrong. It may work for people that don't boost much but the pump with the 40% improved flow was designed for the SRT-4 because of the higher heat output of the motor.

You do sell the correct pump and I hope that people will look at the illustrations before buying.

Thank you.