For some time I had NOS door belt w/strips for the non T-Top Daytonas and I'm out.

But recently I got a call from someone that had bought 7 tractor trailer loads of various weather strips from the original manufacturer.
Unfortunately ALL of them were unidentified. I sent him one of my used examples for a Daytona and he called back that he had identified a
number of pairs that he had using my example. When he finally gets around to sending me some I will have some to sell.

Here's the point to putting this up....I need people to send pictures of these weather strips of their L,J,H etc. body cars 4 door or 2 door
with a description of:

left or right
front or rear
year
specific model
and also importantly the dimensions of the part....length & width

Since this guy is not a "Mopar" fanatic he has no idea what the difference between a
1979 Corolla and a 87 Lebaron is when he's staring at thousands of these weather strips.

So what I need to send him is detailed photos and descriptions and hopefully he'll be able to
ID these things and they will be up for sale at a much cheaper cost than if new tooling was necessary.

Also needed is the T-Top G Body weather strips as all I have is a pile of chunks from some doors I pulled
years ago.

please send any info here to me at mkolner14@hotmail.com

please put the word MOPAR in the subject line so I know it's not junk.

I sent him the example 2 months ago and he just called me this week so it may take some time but hopefully this will pan out.