Ok I have put this off for way to long hoping a certain friend we shall say would do the right thing but since he does not have the honor to do so... I have to cut my losses.
My 85 Shelby Charger is up for sale

The good:
2 Piece intake complete and nice shape
Brand new Turbo needs balanced as a wheel got nicked taking it out of car(friend is an idiot that aint careful) But 0 miles on the turbo since rebuild.
G head reman'd less than 500 miles ran on it before I pulled that motor to put in the charger.
4 puck ceramic and t3 pp again not many miles ran not sure how many but not more than 1k
Konis with 400lb Eibachs on front stock monroes on back
Trans Girdle
Phantom Grip LSD Insert.
New tires on 16 inch pumpers
Decent stereo system
Stage 2 LM
Good floors only minor minor rust on wheel well around driver side rear about a nickel size or so but no cancer last check. Interior nice driver side seat piping bad on one side but fabric and cs logo great.

The bad:

The car is 2 hour away from be being stored and i cant easily access it right now due to less than honorable "friend"
The car was about done with t2 swap when throwout bearing somehow got destroyed
obivuosly the car is not running right now as swap wasnt finished.
A couple hours worth of work and it would be great and be a beast.
But due to a situation beyond my control I need to let it go and get something I can use for school and whatnot.

I have pix here somewhere in one of my posts but cant upload new ones as my home pc dead and Im using my droid that I still cant figure out lol. But happy to answer any questions or whatnot and also have pix on photobucket under the name shelbydodge you just got to look around.

Im asking for 1500 or best offer as parts alone are worth a grand and the car is solid and not rusted and I know not many solid l bodies exist especially the silver/slue chargers.

801-696-7598

Thanx

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Here is a link the cardomain page with my car. Nevermind the greek language in beginning I have no idea why it does that lol. All the specs and such are listed in the post.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/385810...-dodge-charger