Still not set on picture uploading, so taking a break from that. Really good pics of the clogged fuel return drainback valve. Some huge pieces somehow made it past with 150psi air pressure but others could not.

Finally got my real Viton material. I destroyed 1 piece not having the spring installed testing out the return line issue I had. Ripped off from the center when the piston actuated too far. Second piece is working great but I have thread impregnated failed rubber gasket behind to prevent catastrophic failure (won't split in half suddenly).
Has been working well a few weeks. The rubber stuff would fail in days on E10 fuel!!!!

I had to rewire my Innovate MTX-L to battery. Too much noise to interpret datalogs. Full AFR point up and down makes tuning impossible. Car has no boost controller on it as I was waiting for accurate AFR readings. I have another knock sensing toy purchased long ago but not sure if I will tackle that or start tuning her back towards 15psi. Boring to drive as the wastegate opens at 3psi then creeps up to 5-6 at redline in higher gears.