Awesome nice set of pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonti View Post
I won't start her until she is ready to drive so I can beat on her. This area sucks for joyrides because there are no usable roads (or unpatrolled roads).
It's frigging ridiculous for that round here sometimes... I mean I don't even want to try and set land speed records, maybe just hold it in 1st gear for a mile and listen for something, or yank the wheel from side to side to check on bushings, or stomp the brakes hard a few times... you know all and any of the things that might be summed up by the term "test drive" ... but that bored cops will have a problem with... and they seem to swarm the damn countryside whenever I need to test something. The other year, I wanted to give it a long run below but close to 2000 rpm to seal up valve seals with an additive because the etest was due NOW, couldn't wait a week or two for normal use to do it. Anyway, so 2000rpm being around 40mph, too fast for the city, too slow for the highway, so I was driving round the back roads, at 10 under the limit, just trying to stay out of everyones way... and a bored cop finds me... was there for half an hour and he just wasn't getting it..."I know you're up to something but I can't figure out what" then thankfully he got an urgent call