Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fernando!!!!

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Angry Fernando!!!!

well this is F&%(&ing sad. i purchased a tiii head off him like 2 weeks ago......

fernando wont get back to me. i have sent $590 and also some parts to him in exchange for the head. I had initially sent 325 towards the head. he then told me he had a bad deal and needed more money to ship the head. so he dropped some parts off the list TWICE, so i sent 325 the first time, 150, then 115......

he reimbursed my money and told me to send the money to a different paypal account. this one is unverified.....
    fernando why are you leaving me hanging here???

anyway ive initiated a paypal dispute.....please refund my $ if the head is not shipped.
    Last edited by Turbodave; 02-28-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: vulgar language

Re: Fernando!!!!

was online again at 1240pm this afternoon.

looks like he is refusing to respond to my PM's.........i just want my money back

received a tracking # today through paypal. its not working right now, maybe it hasnt hit the system.....but then again it doesnt even appear to be in the correct UPS format....

What is a Tracking Number?

Tracking numbers are used by UPS to identify and trace shipments as they move through the UPS system to their destination. UPS automatically assigns a tracking number to your shipment.

UPS tracking numbers appear in the following formats:

1Z9999999999999999
    T9999999999

here is the tracking # I was provided with
    35C308096D950463E which is nothing like any of the ones listed on the website....

Hybrid booster

Man, I hope everything works out for you. In the worse case you could always file a chargeback with your credit card company if Paypal takes his side. I've found they like to do that alot with buyers that rip people.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Maybe that's a USPS number?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Maybe that's a USPS number?
    its a nothing number. ive already informed a moderator who was nice enough to check the tracking # for me on ALL websites, its neither a UPS, USPS, or Fedex tracking #.......

i got a message one of of the 3 paypal disputes ive initiated that he said he will refund the money......will keep yall updated

Bummer,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Hybrid booster

what a douchebag
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

I think Id hire some 'heavy-hitters' to break both his legs, he'd gladly pay-up then while he was crying like baby! Well, thats how we do it in Detroit anyhow, but I cant condone violence, well at least thats what they tell me in anger management class. What a completely good waste of human skin.

ive emailed the seller this morning telling him I am going to contact the naples police in FL and let them know about his fraudulent dealings

here is the address i was suppose to send parts too. maybe someone nearby can try and help me out???

naples zip 34103 1051 coopper dr irvin rios

turbo addict

Maybe fernando is still busy making songs with lady gaga?

I had a similar transaction just recently. Seems that since i told him i would be on his doorstep in the morning that he was all of a sudden "out of the country" and my money was quickly refunded.

I will not deal with him again.

This really sucks,

well hes finally replied, and I was told he can get me my money back saturday with a money order. i told him ill take the parts or the $$$ as long as he keeps his word, so i left it up to him, and told him to contact me saturday and let me know whether he shipped parts or money....

as long as i get my parts or money, i could care less which he decides to send back.

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves View Post
    I had a similar transaction just recently. Seems that since i told him i would be on his doorstep in the morning that he was all of a sudden "out of the country" and my money was quickly refunded.

I will not deal with him again.
    oh woow, funny u say that. i emailed and told him i would contact naples police, and now he tells me that he is not even in the country and currently in mexico....

so why would he want me to ship the parts on my end, to the address in naples FL he provided????

wow.......i think im screwed for $590. if this is the case im prety much done with this forum.....so far it appears that the moderators dont give a crap.....

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

can someone get the guys IP address and confirm whether he is in FL or mex....

Garrett booster

im in mexico really i have to came here quickly you can check my ip address contact a moderator they can tell you is true

turbo addict

I thought this guy was known to the community? crappy deal. only positive I can see currently is his name very villainous and is fun to curse, kinda like Newman.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    wow.......i think im screwed for $590. if this is the case im prety much done with this forum.....so far it appears that the moderators dont give a crap.....

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

can someone get the guys IP address and confirm whether he is in FL or mex....
    What are the moderators supposed to do? We're not the "don't buy something from someone with broken english and less than 100 posts" police. (FWIW: "InYectors" cracked me up) This transaction is only a week or so old, right? You're taking all the right steps so far... and everyone must wait and see if he makes good.

Don't hate the playah.... hate the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post

wow.......i think im screwed for $590. if this is the case im prety much done with this forum.....so far it appears that the moderators dont give a crap...
    What exactly would you like them to do? Hold your hand while your crossing the street? Hold you junk while you take a piss? Take some responsibility, life isn't guaranteed, you used paypal, you filed a claim, life goes on. You don't see me and others getting pissy at mods when we get ripped off.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast