I am happy to say I will be making my control arms available for those that have been interested these past couple years. These control arms are based off of the dual pivot design and can work with a stock K-frame or in conjunction with Brian's tubular piece.

I could go into allot of detail on these but most if not all has been covered in the thread I started when I was first working on the design. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...rol-Arm-Design

So to skip the end here are some stats for the phase two design which is what I am selling.

• 4130 Chromoly construction
  • ~5.75lbs each depending on kingpin specifications. Compared to 7.75lbs for the phase one design and over 11lbs for the factory cast arms.
  • Maximum deflection of just over 1/32" with an applied 1000lb load in the weakest direction
  • All bearings are self lubricating with the rod ends being self sealing to keep out contaminants
  • Custom kingpin dimensions to suit customer application
  • Sway bar provisions with the use of end links (customer provided)
  • Spacers sized for use with factory K-frame and bolts

Price - $600 per set

I currently have two sets sold and would like to make a batch of five so I am gauging interest to see if I should make a smaller or larger batch.