Thread: Ported Polished FWD 782 Stage 1 Head 2.2 TBI 782 Head and Short Block 2.5 Short Block

Garrett booster

Stock 782 TBI 2.2 CB Head

I am selling a stock used 782 head from my 2.2 tbi common block motor. Great condition, no cracks between cylinders. Use it as is for tbi application or lap 4 turbo exhaust valves in it and have a good cheap 782 head $150 shipped.

If you want to contact me faster please call or text Nick 609 439 6077
    Last edited by 89Aries; 04-17-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Garrett booster

Re: Ported Polished FWD 782 Stage 1 Head 2.2 TBI 782 Head and Short Block 2.5 Short B

BUMP!!! come on guys i know someone can use this stuff! especially the fwd head!!

Garrett booster

Re: Ported Polished FWD 782 Stage 1 Head 2.2 TBI 782 Head and Short Block 2.5 Short B

Bump Bump!

Garrett booster

Pmub!

boostaholic

Man I ready really wish you want so far away I am looking for a 2.2 cb for my aries coupe build

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Shepard View Post
    Man I ready really wish you want so far away I am looking for a 2.2 cb for my aries coupe build
    Hey man, honestly OH to NJ isn't the end of the world.. just my opinion though, for the right part. It would be awesome if you could swing over here to pick it up, then you wouldn't have to worry about shipping. The best I could do on it is 370 shipped, its going to be a pain to get it crated and shipped as I've never done it, yet.

Btw, what's up with your build? I rarely see anyone building an aries, let alone a coupe. I've converted my 89 aries 4 door to turbo and I'm going to replace it with a t2 motor next month. If you've got more information, or you need aries parts I've got a ton. Let me know!!!

Hybrid booster

Gene

boostaholic

Well I really haven't done much with the build as of yet I'm really in the air on it, build a very mild t2 or just rebuild the n/a motor and keep my awesome gas milage. I really miss my turbo daytona and would love to build this the same way..
    I have 2 2.2cb's sitting in my garage one is a short block in great shape the other is a reminder of what gas not to use. My k car is a 88 coupe with a 525 I believe I forget only opinion is rear defrost. Its a blast to drive and think it would be crazy stock with a bump in power

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bohn View Post
    Hi, can I help you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Shepard View Post
    Well I really haven't done much with the build as of yet I'm really in the air on it, build a very mild t2 or just rebuild the n/a motor and keep my awesome gas milage. I really miss my turbo daytona and would love to build this the same way..
    I have 2 2.2cb's sitting in my garage one is a short block in great shape the other is a reminder of what gas not to use. My k car is a 88 coupe with a 525 I believe I forget only opinion is rear defrost. Its a blast to drive and think it would be crazy stock with a bump in power
    Sweet man, listen if I were you I would probably do the n/a build with more power if its a daily cruiser. I don't know how long the 525 would last with a t2. And the other thing, if you are going turbo, don't even mess around with the t1 internals. I converted everything in my current setup to t2 but still have a t1 bottom end with lw rods and it is knocking very bad. My next step is getting a complete t2 motor for it. But I think if you could wait and find the right turbo motor for the right price then do it, if not there's nothing wrong with the n/a build! A 5spd coupe is pretty cool! Mine's only a 3spd and even still it pulls on people! Good luck man

boostaholic

Yeah the t1's are nice but if rather go t2cb that's what my daytona had and it was built real good pushing just over 300hp easy, I walked a saleem mustang with it. I have a 555 on the bench that will go in it just needs pulled apart rebuilt and cleaned, its a perfect trans but I'm picky and since its out might as well go threw it.

Garrett booster

yea i hear ya.. hey if you got any pics i'd like to see them!

boostaholic

Il see if I can get some today

Garrett booster

FWD Head sold!!!!

A Canadian birdie told me you may have a 5 bolt square tooth crank gear available? If so, please PM me with a price shipped to 38049.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    A Canadian birdie told me you may have a 5 bolt square tooth crank gear available? If so, please PM me with a price shipped to 38049.
    Haha you got me there. I'm not exactly sure what that is.. if i have it i wouldn't mind selling it! If you can tell me where it is, from what motor, what it looks like, or how hard it is to take off, i'll take a look. Bear with me, I'm a self-taught gearhead

Man I actually got a PM from a guy who had one already off the car, so I'm good. But just for future reference, the part I was looking for was a crank gear that has square teeth and 5 bolts for the pulley. If you have one or find one, be sure to hang onto it. They're not too common and someone else may need one some day.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/co...ming-Sprockets
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Man I actually got a PM from a guy who had one already off the car, so I'm good. But just for future reference, the part I was looking for was a crank gear that has square teeth and 5 bolts for the pulley. If you have one or find one, be sure to hang onto it. They're not too common and someone else may need one some day.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/co...ming-Sprockets
    Alright no problem man, thanks for the help, hey that's a beautiful shelby charger you got there! With scion tC rims!